Wooden Camera RED ONE Basic Kit (15mm Studio)
- Wooden Camera
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 5.00 LBS
- Top Handle
- Battery Plate Mount
- ARRI-Style Bridge Plate
- 15mm Studio Rod Ports
- 12" Safety Dovetail
Wooden Camera's RED ONE Basic Kit_is a support and accessory mounting package designed specifically for the RED ONE camera. It includes a top handle with 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes for mounting accessories and a battery mount for attaching an optional V-Mount or Gold Mount battery plate. Both the top handle and battery mount attach to the top of the camera using a pair of bolt-on top mounting brackets. Also part of the kit is an ARRI-style bridge plate that features 15mm rod ports in studio offset spacing and slides onto an included 12" dovetail plate for tripod mounting.
Please see the links below for more information on the components of this kit.
- The_Top Mount (Red One)_from_Wooden Camera_provides rows of 1/4"-20 holes in RED standard spacing allowing Rod Clamps, Handles, Battery Mounts, Safety NATO Rails, UVF Mount, and more to be attached. Additional 3/8"-16 holes are included on top center.
- The_Wooden Camera WC-153900 Top Handle (Cheese)_is used for securely carrying and stabilizing the camera during hand-held shooting. It bolts on to two 1/4-20 holes spaced 1.4" (36mm) apart center. The cheese grip handle bar features an array of 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 holes in standard spacing for accessory mounting.
- The_Wooden Camera Bolt On Battery Mount_attaches to a rig with included 1/4" screws and provides a mounting platform for V-mount, Gold-mount, and RED/Blueshape style battery plates. Additionally, rows of 1/4" threads and pass-through holes allow mounting rod clamps and other accessories. You can attach this battery mount directly to a rig or via any size-compatible adapter, whether from Wooden Camera or a third party.
- The_Wooden Camera_WC-145300 ARRI Style Bridge Plate (15mm)_features_15mm studio offset spacing (rods spaced 100mm center to center). Its height is compatible for use with the RED ONE camera. In addition, it can be used with the Universal Baseplate to adjust the lens height on the camera, or with the Easy Riser to adjust the lens height on the RED Epic and Scarlet cameras.
Safety Dovetail Plate (12")
- The 12"_Safety Dovetail Plate_from_Wooden Camera_is an ARRI standard dovetail with a stopper screw on one end and a safety latch on the other to prevent accidental camera detachment. It features threaded 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 holes for accessory mounting and tripod attachment. The dovetail can be attached to a shoulder pad for custom handheld configurations.