Wooden Camera EPIC/SCARLET Basic Kit
- Wooden Camera
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 3.00 LBS
- Top Cheese Plate
- Top Handle
- 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 Accessory Threads
- Baseplate with 15mm LWS Rod Bracket
- 15mm Rod Pair (6")
Wooden Camera's EPIC/SCARLET Basic Kit_outfits your RED EPIC or SCARLET camera with a top cheese plate, a top handle, and a 15mm rod baseplate. The top plate and handle provide 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes for mounting various accessories. The baseplate attaches to the bottom of a RED Epic or Scarlet and provides a mounting base for ARRI-style bridge plates, such as Wooden Camera's 15mm or 19mm bridge plate. A 15mm LWS rod bracket is provided that screws into the front of the baseplate and supports a pair of included 6"-long 15mm rods, useful for supporting optional accessories such as a follow focus or matte box.
Please see the links below for more information on the components of this kit.
- The_Easy Top for RED Epic, Scarlet, and Dragon Cameras_from_Wooden Camera_is a custom accessory plate featuring an array of 1/4"-20 holes in RED spacing along with 3/8"-16 holes for larger accessories. The plate allows RED users to equip their cameras with multiple accessories including monitors, microphones, lights, magic arms, and more. Users should take note to remove the plastic vent cover from the camera before mounting this plate as it may interfere with proper installation.
- The_Wooden Camera Easy Riser Baseplate for Epic and Scarlet Cameras_attaches to the bottom of a RED Epic or Scarlet to provide a mounting base for ARRI-style bridgeplates, such as Wooden Camera's 15 or 19mm bridgeplate. With the Easy Riser attached to the bottom of the camera, the bridgeplate attaches to the bottom of the Easy Riser.
- Another use is in combination with Wooden Camera's 15mm Bracket. With the Easy Riser attached to the bottom of the camera, the bracket attaches to the front of the Easy Riser.
- The_Wooden Camera LW 15mm Bracket for Epic or Scarlet Cameras_combines with Wooden Camera's Easy Riser Baseplate to attach to a RED Epic or Scarlet. The Easy Riser attaches to the bottom of the camera, and the bracket attaches to the front of the Easy Riser by included screws. The Easy Riser is sold separately.
- The_Wooden Camera WC-153900 Top Handle (Cheese)_is used for securely carrying and stabilizing the camera during hand-held shooting. It bolts on to two 1/4-20 holes spaced 1.4" (36mm) apart center. The cheese grip handle bar features an array of 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 holes in standard spacing for accessory mounting.
- This is a single, 3" long_15mm Support Rod_from_Wooden Camera_for mounting accessories. It is chamfered at each end to ease sliding accessories on and off, and has a hollow interior providing for maximum strength.