Wooden Camera EPIC/SCARLET Advanced Kit
- Wooden Camera
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 5.00 LBS
- Top and Right-Side Cheese Plates
- NATO Top Handle
- Baseplate & Dovetail Clamp
- 15mm LWS Rod Bracket
- 15mm Rod Pair Included (6")
- 8" Savety Dovetail Plate
- A-Box XLR to 3.5mm Adapter
- Quick Back V2 Plate
Wooden Camera's EPIC/SCARLET Advanced Kit_is a 15mm rod camera support package designed specifically for the RED EPIC or SCARLET. Included in the kit are top and right-side cheese plates that provide camera protection as well as a plethora of 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes for mounting accessories. A baseplate attaches to the bottom of the camera and interfaces with an included dovetail clamp. A 15mm LWS rod clamp attaches to the front of the baseplate and supports a pair of 6"-long 15mm rods, useful for attaching accessories such as a follow focus or matte box. For tripod mounting, an 8" dovetail plate is provided that adapters you tripod for use with the rig's dovetail clamp.
To carry the camera between shots, or for low-angle handheld shooting, a top handle kit is included that utilizes a NATO rail interface that lets you quickly adjust the position of the top handle for balancing, as well as slide the handle on and off the camera as needed. Additional accessories in the kit include a Quick Back V2 plate that attaches to the back of the camera and accepts options V-Mount and Gold Mount battery plates, and an A-Box XLR to 3.5mm audio adapter for on-board audio recording.
Please see the links below for more information on the components of this kit.
- The_Easy Top X_from_Wooden Camera_is a top accessory plate designed for the RED EPIC, SCARLET, and DRAGON cameras. The plate features an array of 1/4"-20 female threads in standard RED compatible spacing, as well as numerous 3/8"-16 threads to accommodate larger accessories.
- The plate features a removable link cover for expanding REDMOTE range when needed, and utilizes a design which will not obstruct or interfere with the new RED top fan.
- The_Wooden Camera Easy Riser Baseplate for Epic and Scarlet Cameras_attaches to the bottom of a RED Epic or Scarlet to provide a mounting base for ARRI-style bridgeplates, such as Wooden Camera's 15 or 19mm bridgeplate. With the Easy Riser attached to the bottom of the camera, the bridgeplate attaches to the bottom of the Easy Riser.
- Another use is in combination with Wooden Camera's 15mm Bracket. With the Easy Riser attached to the bottom of the camera, the bracket attaches to the front of the Easy Riser.
- The_Wooden Camera LW 15mm Bracket for Epic or Scarlet Cameras_combines with Wooden Camera's Easy Riser Baseplate to attach to a RED Epic or Scarlet. The Easy Riser attaches to the bottom of the camera, and the bracket attaches to the front of the Easy Riser by included screws. The Easy Riser is sold separately.
- The_Wooden Camera NATO Handle Kit with Cheese Handle_is a quick-release handle system that can be attached to anything that has on it two 1/4"-20 screw-holes spaced between 0 and 72mm apart. A 100mm long rail is the base of the system and is what attaches to the screw-holes, and the handle dovetails onto rail. The rail can at all times stay where it's attached and the handle slipped on and off as needed. The handle features numerous 1/4" and 3/8" screw-holes in case you want to attach any accessory, like a Noga arm.
- 70mm and 150mm rails are separately available.
- The_Wooden Camera WC-156700 Dovetail Clamp_can adapt to any camera system, baseplate, or accessories of ARRI standard Dovetail plates. It can be used with Wooden Camera__s Universal Baseplate and Easy Riser systems.
Safety Dovetail Plate (8")
- The 8"_Safety Dovetail Plate_from_Wooden Camera_is an ARRI standard dovetail with a stopper screw on one end and a safety latch on the other to prevent accidental camera detachment. It features threaded 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 holes for accessory mounting and tripod attachment. The dovetail can be attached to a shoulder pad for custom handheld configurations.
- The_Wooden Camera A-Box for Epic/Scarlet Cameras_adapts industry standard balanced XLR male plugs to 3.5mm balanced plugs (female). The A-Box comes with a free bolt-on 19mm Rod for attaching to any 1/4"-20 threaded hole.
- The_Wooden Camera Quick Back V2 Plate for RED Epic & Scarlet_enables attaching V-Mount and Gold-Mount battery plates directly to an Epic or Scarlet without any intermediary adapters.
- The plate attaches to the back of any RED Module, including the +1 Module, without any tools. You'll be able to mount Anton Bauer QRC, Switronix, RED, Blueshape, IDX, and other battery plates directly. You can also combine the plate with an optional Wooden Camera A-Lock to mount battery plates in alternative configurations.