Tilta Gravity G2X Handheld Gimbal System with Hard-Sided Case
- 13.00 LBS
The Tilta Gravity G2X Handheld Gimbal System is a single-hand gimbal system that features 360° of rotation in both the pitch (tilt) and yaw (pan) axis. It supports cameras weighing up to 8 pounds. An auto-calibrate function allows the gimbal to tweak its motor settings based on the mounted camera's properties. A downloadable iOS app permits further fine-tuning of the motor settings as well as remote control of individual axes, and wireless time-lapse. Built into the stabilizer is an arm that rides along a rod and mounts to your camera's cold shoe. This provides additional security and stability when mounting your camera on the gimbal. The 45° angled roll motor clears a rear-mounted LCD, making it easier to see the image on the camera's LCD.
Four built-in operating modes allow you to adjust the gimbal to best suit the needs of your shot. The gimbal features a quick release handgrip that holds the batteries (not included), allowing you to minimize the size of the gimbal unit. Dual rosettes offer additional mounting possibilities for accessories or handgrips. A built-in micro-USB connector provides 5 VDC power. Without the battery handgrip, you can power the gimbal from a 14.8 VDC power source. The gimbal is made from aluminum and stainless steel, and features a Brazilian rosewood handle. Included with this item is a hard-sided water-resistant case that protects your gimbal during transport and storage.
- Once mechanically balanced, the auto-calibration feature senses the camera payload and configures the motors to the match your camera's configuration.
- Bluetooth App
- The Tilta Assistant App (currently iOS only) allows you to individually adjust each motor's torque, dead zone, acceleration, and speed. In addition, the app lets you remotely control the gimbal's axes and set up a wireless time-lapse mode.
- Operation Modes
- Pan and tilt (yaw and pitch) follow mode
- Tilt lock mode
- Fully stabilized mode
- Roll lock mode
- Each arm features a 7 to 11 cm marking scale, which makes changing cameras or configurations a rapid process, as once you balance a specific camera setup, you can make a note and then reset quickly to match your previous markings.
- The handgrip is also the battery holder. No batteries are included with the item, and they must be sourced separately.
Tilta Gravity G2X Specs
|Number of Axes||3-Axis (Pitch, Roll, Yaw)|
|Rotation Range||Yaw (Pan): 360° |
Pitch (Tilt): 360°
|Follow Speed||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Load Capacity||8 lb / 3.63 kg|
|Ports||1 x Proprietary (14.8 VDC Power) Input |
1 x USB Mini-B5 VDC Output
|Battery Type||4 x 18650|
|Capacity (mAh)||3000 mAh|
|Capacity (Wh)||11.1 Wh|
|Battery Runtime||10 Hours|
|Grip Material||Brazilian Rosewood|
|Mounting||1 x Dovetail |
1 x Cold Shoe Mount
|Dimensions||19 x 9 x 6.5" / 48.26 x 22.86 x 16.51 cm|
|Weight||3.95 lb / 1.79 kg|
|Package Weight||13.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.0 x 12.0 x 5.0"|