Syrp Magic Carpet Carbon Slider 0.6m + Two 0.6m Extensions
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 12.00 LBS
- 2' Carbon Fiber Short Slider Track
- Carriage and End Caps
- 2 x Carbon Fiber Extension Slider Tracks
- Supports Loads up to 11 lb
- Compatible with Other MC Components
- Lightweight Carbon Fiber Construction
- Brake and Bubble Level on Carriage
- Adjustable Quick Release Legs
- Genie Rope Lock-Off Hooks
- Counter Balance Wheel
Shoot super-smooth video and time-lapse with the 5.9' Magic Carpet Kit from Syrp. Featuring a 2' short slider track, two 2' extension tracks, a Magic Carpet carriage, and end caps, this lightweight and portable kit makes it easy to travel with a slider and capture cinematic shots in remote locations. The Magic Carpet Kit is simple to set up. When you're ready to move on, it quickly breaks down into a compact bundle, giving you more room to pack your camera gear.
Syrp Magic Carpet Carbon Fiber Short Slider Track (2')
The 2' Magic Carpet Carbon Fiber Short Track from Syrp provides a lightweight yet stable sliding surface for the Magic Carpet slider system. It supports loads up to 11 lb and is compatible with the original Magic Carpet Carriage and End Caps (not included). Use this short track as the base of your Magic Carpet slider.
The Magic Carpet Carriage and End Caps from Syrp are designed for use with either the Magic Carpet 2.6' Short Track or 5.2' Long Track. The Carriage easily slides into the end of the track and includes a brake, a bubble level, and a reversible 3/8"16 and 1/4"-20 threaded screw to attach either a camera, ballhead, or tripod head.
The two End Caps slot into the end of the tracks and have adjustable quick release legs which are easily adjusted by pulling out a lever, without the need for additional tools. The End Caps also include Genie rope lock-off hooks which enable the Syrp Genie Motion Control Time Lapse Device to be easily attached and locked off. Additionally, the end caps have a counter balance wheel which allows for vertical slides with heavier cameras. The Genie rope is simply tied off around the carriage and then thread through the counter balance wheel. A weight is used to offset the camera weight.
- Carriage and End Caps are universal to the Magic Carpet system and fit either the Short Track or Long Track
- Brake and bubble level on Carriage
- Reversible 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 threaded screw for attaching camera, ballhead, or tripod head
- End Caps with adjustable quick release legs
- Genie rope lock off hooks for using with Genie Motion Control Time Lapse Device
- Counter balance wheel for vertical slides with heavier cameras
The 2' Magic Carpet Carbon Fiber Extension Track from Syrp provides a lightweight yet stable sliding surface for the Magic Carpet slider system. It supports loads up to 11 lb and is compatible with the original Magic Carpet Carriage and End Caps (not included). Use this extension track to increase the length of your Magic Carpet slider.