- Up to 10 lb Payload
- Tool-Free Sled Detaches for Storage
- A-15 Vest & 2-Stage Adjustable A-15 Arm
- Telescoping 2-Section Carbon Fiber Post
- Locking Quick Release Camera Plate
- 1000-Nit 7" 3G-HD/SD/HDMI Monitor
- Eight 4 oz Balance Weights
- 1/2" Docking Bracket
- Sony BP-U Battery Plate
Stabilize your camera with the Steadicam Aero 15 Stabilizer while simultaneously powering the onboard monitor with separately available BP-U batteries via the included Sony BP-U battery plate. The included plate fits right onto the Aero's sled and can be adjusted for proper balancing along with the balance weights. See below for more information on the items included in this kit.
The Aero Stabilizer with A-15 Arm/Vest and 7" Monitor from Steadicam is designed for cameras weighing up to 10 lb. This Aero unit does not include a required battery mount; several models are available separately. The Aero Stabilizer is a lightweight, beginner-friendly entry in the Steadicam lineup. Features include tool-free adjusting, a camera quick-release mount, a two-section center post, and a rigid camera stage. Balance weights are included for use with super-light cameras. With practice, you'll be using the Aero Stabilizer to capture smooth, stable dynamic shots.
This Aero combination includes the A-15 vest and arm, a 7" on-board HD monitor, a quick-release plate, a 1/2" docking bracket, and eight 4 oz. balance weights. It does not include a battery plate; several pro-style battery mounts are available separately. The A-15 vest's padded, adjustable chest and hip straps, arm socket block, and vest length are all adjustable to the user's height and size. The two-stage A-15 arm includes a socket quick-release pin, and side-to-side adjustment wheels for a proper fit.
Note: A battery mount plate is required to use the Aero 15; several pro-style battery plates are available separately.
- Supports up to 10-lb cameras and includes counterweights for balancing super-light cameras
- Two-stage carbon fiber post can be adjusted without the use of tools and extends from 23.5-35.5"
- Locking quick-release camera plate lets you easily mount and remove the camera
- A-15 vest and arm can be adjusted to fit the user's height and size
- Included 7" on-board HD monitor comes with a mounting bracket
- Sled detaches for easier transport and storage
This is a Sony BP-U Battery Mount from Steadicam designed to attach to the Steadicam AERO 15 or AERO 30 Stabilizer and support Sony BP-U batteries to power the stabilizer.
- Steadicam Aero Stabilizer with A-15 Arm/Vest and 7" Monitor (No Battery Mount)
Construction Aluminum, carbon fiber Payload Up to 10 lb (4.5 kg) Vest A-15 Quick Release Yes Gimbal 3-axis Monitor 7" (17.8 cm) HD LCD monitor Connectors Top Stage Front:
1 x D-tap
1 x HD BNC
Power In: 3-pin mini XLR3
Monitor Power Out: 3-pin mini XLR3
1 x HD BNC
Battery Mount Not included (available separately) Post Length 25.5 x 35.5" (64.8 x 90.2 cm) Weight Sled with Monitor & Battery Mount (Mount Not Included):
9.75 lb (4.4 kg)
Balance Weights (Each):
4 oz (113 g)
Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 26.0 x 16.5 x 16.2"