The Wireless Director's Kit from SHAPE is based on a universal bracket system that will secure the position of your monitor with a 1/4"-20 captive screw. The monitor support allows the possibility to install a Paralinx or Teradek wireless data receiver and a Gold Mount or V-Mount battery plate. It can also be installed on a gobo stand to keep your setup in the same place. The monitor position can be rotated forward and backward using a red ratchet key (sold separately) to secure the position.
Behind the monitor, there is an included universal cheeseplate with 1/4"-20 and 3/8”-16 threaded holes. The cheeseplate can move forward and backward with the red knob screw to provide an easy access to the battery rear connectors of the monitor. This bundle includes a pair of handle with push button technology allowing 360° rotation. With this technology, the handles can be easily placed up or down with a simple press of your thumb, and you can position it backward so the monitor can easily hold on a flat surface. The handles are attached to the monitor support with SHAPE standard ARRI rosette place on each side of the monitor support. It includes a strap made of rubber and nylon to provide you a better support and to increase the security for the monitor.
- SmallHD, Atomos, TV Logic, ikan, Sony, Ikegami, Asto Design, Liliput, Sound Devices, and other monitors with threaded holes underneath
- Based on a tension system to move the monitor bracket and the cheeseplate forward or backward to adjust the monitor position
- Red ratchet key to secure the lock of the bracket and the cheeseplate position
- Includes a spigot with rubber plug
- Two 1/4"-20 captive screws to secure the monitor position on the angle bracket
- Threaded holes pattern for Gold Mount and V-Mount battery plate (sold separately)
- Includes a universal cheeseplate with 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes
- Cheeseplate can move forward and backward using a red knob for easy access to the batteries rear connectors of the monitor
- Paralinx or Teradek wireless data receiver can be installed on the cheesplate behind the monitor
- Can be combined with a Gold Mount or V-Mount battery plate
- Includes a pair of handles with push button technology and SHAPE red ratchet key for fast and easy adjustment
- Handles are attached with SHAPE standard ARRI rosette on each side on the monitor support and can be placed up and down with 360° rotation
- Handles can be positioned backward for a desktop configuration and can easily hold on to a flat surface
- Includes a strap with rubber padding for good grip and better support
- Universal bracket for monitors between 7 and 9"