SHAPE Sony FS7 Lightweight Bundle Rig
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 1.00 LBS
- 15mm Rod Baseplate
- Top Plate with 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 Threads
- Rosette Arm for FS7 SmartGrip
- Maintains FS7 Shoulder-Mount Design
- Push-Button Grip Angle Adjustment
- Ratcheting Lever for Grip Arm Adjustment
- V-Lock Adapter Plate Included
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Camera Screws
- 15mm Rod Pair (8")
The Sony FS7 Lightweight Bundle Rig from SHAPE expands the accessory support of your FS7 camera by outfitting it with a 15mm rod baseplate and a top plate with 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes. It also replaces the rosette arm section of the FS7's handgrip with a piece that allows for faster and easier grip position adjustments. The baseplate includes a pair of 8" long 15mm rods for attaching optional accessories such as a follow focus and matte box, and its compact design leaves access to the camera's shoulder pad open.
A V-lock adapter on the underside of the baseplate allows the camera to be mounted on quick-release V-lock tripod plates. It also provides ARRI rosettes on each side for attaching the included Sony FS7 Remote Extension Handle and an optional left-sided rosette handle. The Remote Extension Handle features SHAPE's patented push-button design technology and ratcheting levers for quick and easy rotation and extension adjustment of the camera's remote handgrip.
The Top Plate attaches around the FS7's top handle using a pair of supplied screws, providing 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads on top of the camera. This is useful for articulating arms to support external monitors and viewfinders, or mounting additional accessories.
Sony FS7 Lightweight Plate
The Sony FS7 Lightweight Plate from SHAPE is a fixed baseplate that provides 15mm LWS rod support without interfering with the camera's shoulder-mount design. A pair of 8" long 15mm rods is included for attaching optional accessories such as a follow focus and matte box. In addition to rod ports, the Lightweight Plate also features ARRI rosettes on each side for attaching the FS7's right handle and an optional left-sided rosette handle. On the underside of the baseplate is a V-lock delta adapter, allowing the baseplate to be mounted on V-lock quick-release tripod plates, such as the Panasonic SHAM-TM700 or Sony VCT14. The delta adapter is attached to a bottom door, which can be opened up to access 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 camera screws.
- Key Features
- 15mm rod baseplate for the Sony FS7
- Single ratcheting lever secures rods in place
- Maintains the FS7's shoulder-mount functionality
- ARRI rosettes for attaching handles
- V-lock delta adapter for mounting on V-lock quick-release tripod plates
- Bottom door opens up to access 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 camera screws
- Pair of 8" long 15mm rods included
|Camera Screw(s)||1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16|
|15mm Rod Length||8" (20 cm)|