The Single Handle with ARRI Rosette from SHAPE features SHAPE's quick-lock button technology. The handle can rotate on a 360° axis. The handle and arm can be rotated by pushing the red button. Once the button is released, the handle is secured firmly in place.
The Quick Handle Rosette features a stainless steel locking mechanism for more durability. Providing a solid grip, the handle fits perfectly on the SHAPE baseplate series, including the BP0001 and BP0007 Quick-Release Baseplates, and the Dovetail System thanks to the precision of the ARRI rosette sockets. The handle is removable with one knob screw. It is constructed from CNC machined, high-quality aircraft grade aluminum parts, which are hard anodized for a resistant finish and assembled with stainless steel screws to prevent rusting.
- SHAPE Quick Handle, push-button technology
- Single red knob for fast and easy adjustment
- Individual rotation on a 360° axis
- Great grip, stability, and precision
- CNC machined parts
- Anodized aluminum for resistance
- Stainless steel locking mechanism for durability