SHAPE Panasonic GH5 Cage with Shoulder Mount
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 6.00 LBS
The Panasonic GH5 Cage with Offset Shoulder Mount System from SHAPE is a camera rig support that allows for handheld, as well as shoulder-mounted, video shooting. It includes a cage specifically designed for the Panasonic LUMIX GH5 camera, a REVOLT top handle grip, a quick release baseplate, a mini composite shoulder pad, an adjustable 15mm rod bloc system, a pair of 18" long 15mm rods, a quick handle with rod bloc, and an offset bracket. The cage is made from CNC Machined aluminum and wraps securely around the camera body, preventing unwanted rotation while providing numerous 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 accessory threads and an HDMI cable protector lock. The setup also features a support bracket for the Metabones EF adapter.
- Provides professional video stabilization with 2 handles
- Each handle offers 360° individual rotation
- Offers easy attachment/removal
- Composed of anodized aluminum
- Offers composite camera support for all 15mm rods
- Provides precise positioning of the Quick Handle along the rods via the tightening of the small red knob
- With 2 screw-threaded holes, the Rod Block provides for attachment of components
The SHAPE Mini Composite Shoulder Pad is a comfort-padded and comfort-shaped shoulder pad for the back of your camera rig. Outfitted with a 15mm-mount SHAPE Rod Block, the pad attaches right onto a pair of 15mm rods, slides into the best position on them, and tightens in place by a quality lever. It also has a black Screw Knob under which you can add a SHAPE Counter Weight or a SHAPE Back Pad, both optional and both back-supported accessories that work as extensions of the shoulder pad. The Screw Knob's screw is a 1/4"-20 screw. If you remove the Screw Knob, you'll have yourself a 1/4"-20 screw-hole to add various 1/4"-20-mount accessories into.
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.0 x 9.0 x 3.0"|
|Mini Composite Shoulder Pad|