The Panasonic GH5 Cage with Offset Shoulder Mount System from SHAPE is a camera rig support that allows for handheld, as well as shoulder-mounted, video shooting. It includes a cage specifically designed for the Panasonic LUMIX GH5 camera, a REVOLT top handle grip, a quick release baseplate, a mini composite shoulder pad, an adjustable 15mm rod bloc system, a pair of 18" long 15mm rods, a quick handle with rod bloc, and an offset bracket. The cage is made from CNC Machined aluminum and wraps securely around the camera body, preventing unwanted rotation while providing numerous 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 accessory threads and an HDMI cable protector lock. The setup also features a support bracket for the Metabones EF adapter.
- Provides professional video stabilization with 2 handles
- Each handle offers 360° individual rotation
- Offers easy attachment/removal
- Composed of anodized aluminum
- Offers composite camera support for all 15mm rods
- Provides precise positioning of the Quick Handle along the rods via the tightening of the small red knob
- With 2 screw-threaded holes, the Rod Block provides for attachment of components