- Large Camera Slider/Dolly
- For Round, Square, or Rectangular Track
- Silent Operation
- Two Kinds of Wheels with Abec 7 Bearings
- Supports Flat Base Fluid Heads
- Converts to Rig Skate Table Top Dolly
Flexibility and ease of use are at the heart of_Rig Wheel's Rail Dolly_a multi-function camera slider/dolly. The heart of the rail dolly is the RigWheels RigPlate, which is a superellipse (square with inwardly curved sides) shaped metal plate that features 1/4", 3/8", and 5/16" through holes. The pre-drilled through holes allow you to mount a variety of optional accessories directly to the plate. The RailDolly glides silently on round, square, or rectangular track, riding on semi-soft skate wheels that incorporate ABEC 7 rated precision bearings.
The Rig Plate is black anodized and features chamfered edges. It features a threaded 3/8"-16 threaded hole in the center for mounting optional flat base tripod heads. Optional collars are available for mounting ball leveling fluid heads. The components included with the RailDolly allow you to configure it to ride on track or convert it to a tabletop skate dolly.
- The RailDolly features a large footprint, which makes it suitable for supporting large cameras on track, smooth floors, or tabletops.
- The dolly wheels are configured straight down, as opposed to sets of wheels angled at 45 degrees. This allows the dolly to ride on square or rectangular track in addition to readily available round pipe from 1 to 2" in diameter. Four included wheel spacers provide side-to-side stability by riding along the inside of your track, preventing the RailDolly from slipping of the track.
- The semi-soft wheels feature ABEC 7 rated precision bearings for smooth, silent operation.
|Tracks||Rides On |
Round: 1 to 2" / 2.54 to 5.1 cm
|Package Weight||6.45 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.496 x 9.134 x 4.803"|