- For DS1/MS1/EC1 & Other Select Gimbals
- For 3/8"-16 Mounted Gimbals
- Dual-Handle Design Reduces User Fatigue
- Built-In Feet to Set Gimbal on Tabletop
- Use Over- or Under-Handed
- Lightweight, Durable Aluminum
This Dual-Grip Gimbal Handle from ikan enables you to operate your gimbal with both hands rather than one. Capturing smooth, professional-looking footage with your gimbal-mounted DSLR is rewarding, but nursing an aching arm is not. By transferring movement from your wrist to your core, this two-handed grip increases the time you can shoot comfortably. The Dual-Grip Gimbal Handle can be grasped overhanded, or underhanded (with gimbals that work in an inverted mode).
The Dual-Grip Gimbal Handle features built-in feet so you can rest the unit on a tabletop, creating a stable base for hands-free gimbal calibrating. Constructed of lightweight, durable aluminum, the DGH attaches to most gimbals with a 3/8"-16 mounting socket.
- Compatible with ikan DS1, MS1, and EC1 gimbals, and most other DSLR gimbals
- Two-handed grip reduces user fatigue, increasing potential shooting time
- Movement is transferred from the operator's wrist to the body's core for increased maneuverability and stability
- Built-in feet enable tabletop placement for hands-free gimbal calibration and for resting between shots
- Use overhanded, or underhanded with gimbals that have an inverted mode
- Lightweight, aluminum construction with 3/8"-16 mount
|Material of Construction
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|14.7 x 4.4 x 2.3"