- Removable Mitchell Plate Hi Hat
- Mitchell Plate to 100mm Bowl Adapter
- Anti-Tip Brackets
- Soft Polyurethane Track Wheels
- Universal Track Ends & Center Support
- 3/8"-16 Accessory Mounting Through Holes
- Designed & Made in The USA
Includes: Dana Dolly Hi Hat Slider, Custom SKB Case, 2-Universal Track Ends, Monitor Mount, 75mm adapter,
100mm adapter, 150mm adapter, Anti Tip Kit with_Center Support, washer._
Working with a hi hat designed to quickly convert to a camera dolly is different than trying to mount a generic hi hat to a dolly, and_Dana Dolly_takes advantage of this with its flexible_Hi Hat Universal Rental Kit. The high hat and its base are made from machined 6061 aluminum so it is lightweight, yet strong and sturdy, with black type 3 anodizing for superior wear and corrosion resistance, and includes a Mitchell plate to 100mm bowl adapter. However, what makes this kit so flexible is that the hi hat base features three 1/4"-20 through holes that allow you to secure it to the slider adapter plate using three thumbscrews instead of using sand bags or drywall screws. The slider adapter plate is mounted on sixteen of Dana Dolly's machined urethane wheels, which allow the hi hat to ride on straight or curved track, support 100 pounds of weight and resist flat spotting.
You can remove the hi hat from the slider adapter and attach it to a variety of optional car mounts or other platforms using the 3/8"-16 through holes instead of using optional sand bags or drywall screws. The included anti-tip brackets attach to the hi hat/slider adapter and prevent it from tipping over and off the track, protecting your equipment. The kit includes universal track ends that mount on optional baby or junior stands and support standard inch and a quarter through inch and a half pipe, and a center support for long track runs. Dana Dolly equipment is designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Custom Machined Track Wheels
- The key to the Dana dolly's smooth ride are the 16 custom machined track wheels.
- The wheels are custom made soft, then turned down to be round within 1/1000 of an inch to eliminate the "bounce" that normal skateboard wheels suffer from.
- You can park the dolly with 100 pounds of camera and accessories on the track at 100_ F for an hour without the wheels flat spotting.
- Another benefit from the machining the wheels is reduced squeak during use.
- The wheels are custom modified 16 at a time on a special machine, providing uniformity.
- Wheel Trucks
- The wheel trucks can swivel on the dolly, which allows it to ride on straight and curved track.
- A felt washer separates the dolly platform from the wheel trucks, helping to reduce noise.
- Track Supports
- Track supports fit into available standard Junior stand receivers or 5/8" Baby studs, although Dana Dolly recommends the use of available beefy baby stands at a minimum and to avoid thin walled aluminum stands
|Material of Construction
Machined 6061 Aluminum
16 x Soft Polyurethane
ABEC-7 rated precision bearings
|100 lb (45.4 kg)
|Incorporated: Mitchell Mount
|16 x 3/8"-16 through holes
|Outer Diameter: 1.5 to 1.9" (3.8 to 4.8 cm)
Truck Distance: Just under 12" (30.5 cm) on center
|Max: 100_F (37.8_C)
16" / 40.6 cm hexagon
3" / 7.6 cm rise
With Slider Adapter
17.5" / 44.5 cm hexagon
6.75" / 17.1 cm rise
|With slider adapter and wheels: 17 lb /7.7 kg
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|20.6 x 19.9 x 9.1"