- 16 Custom Dolly Track Wheels
- Soft Polyurethane Track Wheels
- ABEC-7 Rated Precision Bearings
- Wheel Trucks Swivel for Curved Track
- For 1.5 to 1.9" O.D. Pipe
- Supports 100 lb of Camera & Accessories
- Center Support
- 1/4"-20 & 3/8"16 Accessory Holes
The dolly platform is machined from aluminum and features a standard Mitchell mount including a 2.75" center hole with a machined key way. The platform incorporates one 3/8" through hole, one 1/4"-20 threaded hole, and one 3/8"-16 threaded hole on each side of the dolly platform for a total of 6 accessory mounting holes. The rental kit includes a monitor mount with a ball head adapter. The Dana dolly is designed and manufactured in the USA.
- The key to the Dana dolly's smooth ride are the 16 custom machined track wheels.
- The wheels are custom made soft, then turned down to be round within 1/1000 of an inch to eliminate the "bounce" that normal skateboard wheels suffer from.
- You can park the dolly with 100 pounds of camera and accessories on the track at 100° F for an hour without the wheels flat spotting.
- Another benefit from the machining the wheels is reduced squeak during use.
- The wheels are custom modified 16 at a time on a special machine, providing uniformity.
- Wheel Trucks
- The wheel trucks can swivel on the dolly, which allows it to ride on straight and round track.
- A felt washer separates the dolly platform from the wheel trucks, helping to reduce noise.
- The included T-Tool features a 1/2, 9/16, and 3/8" ends.
- It allows you to tighten the wheel trucks using the 9/16th end to suit your taste.
- Mitchell Mount
- The Mitchell mount features an elongated key way, allowing you to use non standard adapters.
|Material of Construction||Dolly Platform |
Machined 6061 Aluminum
16 x Soft Polyurethane
ABEC-7 rated precision bearings
|Load Capacity||100 lb (45.4 kg)|