- It supports the external mountings of tripod and dual 15mm rod system.
- It is exclusively designed for Panasonic EVA1, and meanwhile it is compatible with original top handle and grip on the side.
- Baseplate 1827 could be mounted with 15mm Rod 1053 and enables 85mm rod height.
- LCD Screen Mounting Clamp Adapter 1831 is made of aluminum alloy, thus it is very robust and durable.
- Top Plate 1796 comes with an abundance of threaded holes whereby magic arms, cold shoe and NATO rail could be mounted.
Top Plate 1796 is mounted on the top of Panasonic EVA1 with four 1/4’’ screws and it is compatible with original handle. It comes with multiple 1/4’’-20 and 3/8’’-16 threaded holes for external accessories, such as magic arm.
Baseplate 1827 is locked tight at the bottom of camera with screws. It could be mounted with 15mm Rod 1053 and enables 85mm rod height. The rods could be mounted with lens support and follow focus in the front and could be mounted with Shoulder Pad 2077 in the rear. In front part of baseplate is an Arri Rosette for Extension Arm 1870 and then Arri Rosette Handgrip 1810 for run-and-gun operation. At the bottom of baseplate are multiple 1/4’’-20 and 3/8’’-16 threaded holes for QR plates, thus it supports the quick switch between tripod shooting and run-and-gun shooting.
LCD Screen Mounting Clamp Adapter 1831 could be mounted on the original handle. It is made of aluminium alloy for firmness and durability. It is anti-off designed and could prevent the accidental removal of original monitor.
- 1 x Baseplate 1827
- 1 x Top Plate 1796
- 1 x LCD Screen Mounting Clamp Adapter 1831
- 4 x 1/4’’ Screw
- 1 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 182.5x125.5x95mm
Net Weight: 526g
Package Size: 160x120x68 mm
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy