- 5.5" FOCUS OLED HDMI Onboard Monitor
- Powers a7 Series & Select Sony Cameras
- NP-FW50 Battery Dummy
- L-Series Type Battery & Charger
- 180° Tilt Arm
- Includes HDMI & USB Cables
- Screen Protector & Cleaning Cloth
- 4 x Cable Clips
Built around the 5.5" touchscreen OLED FOCUS monitor, the SmallHD FOCUS OLED NP-FW50 Kit includes components for powering both the monitor, and select Sony mirrorless cameras, including the popular a7 series. One NP-FW50 type battery dummy, one L-series type battery and charger, and both HDMI and USB cables are included. A FOCUS Tilt Arm, screen protector, cleaning cloth, and a set of four cable clips also come with this kit.
5.5" FOCUS OLED HDMI Monitor
The SmallHD 5.5" FOCUS OLED HDMI Monitorcombines the accuracy of an OLED display with the ability to power select DSLR and mirrorless cameras. Viewable even in full daylight, this onboard monitor's 350 cd/m² bright 1920 x 1080 OLED panel is crisp enough for pulling focus, and features a single micro-HDMI input. Load custom LUTs and access focus and monitoring tools like waveform, false color, and vectorscope using the touchscreen interface.
- Powered by a single Sony L-series type battery (not included), this versatile monitor can also supply power to select cameras when used with a separately available adapter cable. Display features include 2x and 4x pixel zoom, multiple anamorphic de-squeeze functions, false color options, image overlay, and up to 8-channel audio metering.
- A Tilt Arm is included with the monitor for mounting to your camera's accessory shoe or 1/4"-20 threaded hole. The FOCUS OLED's rubberized plastic form includes three 1/4"-20 threaded mounting points. Additional features include SD card storage, a 3.5mm stereo headphone jack, and a low 5.76W power draw.
- Display Features
- Supports up to UHD-1 4K video
- SD card slot for loading custom LUTs
- Wide color gamut display
- 2x and 4x pixel zoom
- 1.33x, 1.5x, 1.66x, and 2.0x anamorphic de-squeeze
- Automatic/manual image flip and rotation
- Waveform, zebra, and vectorscope
- Preset and custom frame guides
- Micro-HDMI Input
- A micro-HDMI connector is used to display up to a UHD-1 4K signal. A micro-HDMI to HDMI type A cable, micro-to-micro-HDMI cable, and four cable clips are included with the monitor.
- Camera Power
- An output port enables you to power your camera directly from an NP-F L-series battery mounted on the monitor, increasing runtimes over the standard batteries of many DSLR or mirrorless cameras.
- Convenient Mounting
- Attach the FOCUS OLED monitor to your camera's shoe or 1/4"-20 thread using the included FOCUS Tilt Arm. The Tilt Arm enables 180° of tilt for convenient monitoring, and incorporates a cold shoe.
SmallHD's FOCUS monitors have a power output for smaller cameras, and with this FOCUS to Sony NP-FW50 Power Adapter, you can power your Sony A7-series mirrorless camera right off the monitor. Insert the dummy battery end into your camera and connect it up to the FOCUS monitor's output for power. Powering the camera using the montior's battery will result in a simplified power setup and longer shooting times between charges, compared to the standard internal batteries.
Note: Check your camera's manual to ensure compatibility with the dummy battery type.
|Inputs||1 x Micro-HDMI|
|Audio Out||1 x 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack|
|Other I/O||1 x Micro-USB|
|Pixel Zoom||2x, 4x|
|Anamorphic De-Squeeze||1.33x, 1.5x, 1.66x, 2.0x|
|Audio Metering||Up to 8 channels|
|Power Input||1 x NP-F (Sony L) battery bay|
|Power Output||1 x Barrel: 3.5 mm outer, 1.1 mm inner|
|Power Consumption||5.76 W|
|Storage||1 x SD card slot|
|Mounting Threads||3 x 1/4"-20|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 140° F / 0 to 60° C|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||3.45 x 0.77 x 5.54" / 8.76 x 1.96 x 14.07 cm|
|Weight||9 oz / 255 g (without battery)|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.5 x 7.0 x 2.0"|
SmallHD Micro-HDMI Male to Micro-HDMI Male Cable (1')
|Connector 1||HDMI Type-D Male|
|Connector 2||HDMI Type-D Male|
|Cable Length||1' / 0.30 m|
|Bandwidth||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Maximum Resolution Support||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|3D Support||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Ethernet Channel||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Ethernet Speed||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Shielding||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.0 x 1.4 x 1.4"|