SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO CFast 2.0 Memory Card
- 0.10 LBS
- 256GB Storage Capacity
- SATA III 6 Gb/s Bus
- Max Read Speed: 525 MB/s
- Max Write Speed: 450 MB/s
- Min Write Speed: 130 MB/s (VPG-130)
- Records DCI 4K (4096 x 2160)
- Tested Under Extreme Temperatures
For those working in high-performance industries such as broadcasting, cinema, and photography, the 256GB Extreme PRO CFast 2.0 Memory Card from SanDisk combines the speed, capacity, and performance needed to record uninterrupted DCI 4K video, which has a resolution of 4096 x 2160 and a 17:9 aspect ratio. It features a SATA III 6 Gb/s bus, a maximum read speed of up to 525 MB/s (3500x), a maximum write speed of up to 450 MB/s (2933x), and a minimum write speed of 130 MB/s. Its minimum write speed is backed up by the Video Performance Guarantee 130 standard (VPG-130), meaning that its minimum write speed will never drop below 130 MB/s. This card has been tested to work in temperatures of -4 to 158°F, and in the case of card errors or accidental deletions, this card comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer. Additionally, thanks to ARRI's Software Update Package (SUP) 5.2, this card is also compatible with select ARRI digital cinema cameras.
- SanDisk's CFast 2.0 memory cards deliver the performance needed for broadcast, cinema, and photography industries.
- Write Speeds of up to 450 MB/s
- The SanDisk Extreme PRO CFast 2.0 memory card with write speeds of up to 450 MB/s (2933x) and read speeds of up to 525 MB/s (3500x) can keep up with the burst-mode shooting of professional-grade cameras and camcorders. It also saves you time when moving large image or video files from your camera to your computer. Additionally, its Video Performance Guarantee 130 (VPG-130) rating means its write speeds will never drop below 130 MB/s.
- High Speeds for Full HD & DCI 4K Video Recording
- Resource-intensive Full HD (1920 x 1080) and DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) video recording require high write speeds. The SanDisk Extreme PRO CFast 2.0 card offers the speed required for high-resolution video. This camera card is based on CFast 2.0 technology.
- Tested Under Extreme Conditions
- This memory card can operate in temperatures ranging from 23 to 158°F (-5 to 70°C).
|Card Type||CFast 2.0|
|Storage Capacity||256 GB|
|Bus Type||SATA III|
|Data Transfer||Read Speed 525 MB/s Maximum
Write Speed 450 MB/s Maximum
Write Speed 130 MB/s Minimum
|Operating Temperature||-4 to 158°F/ -20 to 70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-49 to 185°F/ -45 to 85°C|
|File System||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Package Weight||0.1 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.0 x 4.0 x 1.0"|