SanDisk 32GB Extreme UHS-I microSDHC Memory Card w/ Adapter
- 0.05 LBS
- 32GB Storage Capacity
- UHS-I/V30/U3/Class 10
- Max. Read Speed: 90 MB/s
- Max. Write Speed: 60 MB/s
- Min. Write Speed: 30 MB/s
- Records Full HD, 3D, and 4K Video
- Water, Shock, X-Ray, & Temperature Proof
- Includes SD Adapter
- Built-in Write-Protect Switch on Adapter
- Downloadable RescuePRO Recovery Software
Designed for microSD devices that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as RAW and burst photography, the 32GB Extreme UHS-I microSDHC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 32GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which also guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 90 MB/s and write speeds max out at 60 MB/s.
Built for extreme conditions, SanDisk's 32GB Extreme UHS-I microSDHC Memory Card is water, shock, x-ray, and temperature proof to help protect your data, and also includes an SD adapter, allowing it to be used in SD devices and card readers. The SD adapter also contains a built-in write protect switch that helps to ensure your content is not accidentally erased. Downloadable RescuePRO software provides an additional layer of data security by assisting in the recovery of accidentally deleted images, and the SanDisk Memory Zone app offers users a simple way to organize, browse, and back up files on your Android mobile device.
- The Speed You Need
- The best stuff happens fast. With extreme write speeds up to 60 MB/s, SanDisk memory cards give you the speed you need to capture every detail. Fast write speeds help reduce the time you're on hold while you move pictures and videos to your card, so you're ready to catch the next great shot and enjoy smooth video playback. Additionally, read speeds of up to 90 MB/s mean you can download content from your card faster.
- Shoot Ultra HD 4K Video
- Pro video performance with both Class 10 and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) ratings let you capture 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video. Your videos will meet today's high resolution standards and will look sharp on 4K Ultra HD TV screens and monitors, making this card suitable for your 4K Ultra HD video-enabled smartphone, tablet, or camera.
- All the Memory You Need
- A generous storage capacity of up to 32GB means you can shoot longer and share high resolution videos and stills.
- SD Adapter for Versatility
- This card comes with a convenient SD card adapter, so you can also capture and access data on the card with any device that has an SD card slot. You'll also be able to use your memory card with SD enabled cameras, camcorders, tablets, and laptops.
- Built for Extreme Conditions
- SanDisk Extreme microSD UHS-I Cards are waterproof, shockproof, x-ray proof and temperature proof to protect your memories from life's mishaps. Take your phone or tablet to the snow, to the pool or to the desert. Your card will survive, even if your device doesn't
- V30 / U3 Speed Class
- This microSD card supports the V30 and U3 speed classes, both of which guarantee minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. It is also compatible with Class 10 devices, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s and supports the UHS-I bus, making this card suitable for use with 3D, Full HD, and 4K video, as well as RAW and burst photography.
- RescuePRO Deluxe
- Includes RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software downloadable offer, for bringing accidentally deleted images back to file
- Water, Temperature, X-Ray, and Shock Proof
- This microSD card is waterproof, temperature proof, x-ray proof, and shock proof
SanDisk SDSQXVF-032G-GN6MA specs
|Storage Capacity||32 GB|
|Bus Type||Not specified by manufacturer|
|UHS Speed Class||U3|
|Bus Interface Speed||UHS Class I|
|Data Transfer||Read Speed 90 MB/s Maximum |
Write Speed 60 MB/s Maximum
Write Speed 30 MB/s Minimum
|Durability||Shockproof, Temperature Extremes, Waterproof, X-Ray Proof|
|Operating Temperature||-13 to 185°F/ -25 to 85°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 185°F/ -40 to 85°C|
|Error Correction||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Built-in Write-Protect Switch||Yes|
|File System||Not specified by manufacturer|
|RoHS Compliant||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Package Weight||0.04 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.3 x 4.0 x 0.2"|