Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm f/4.0 ASPH. Lens - Micro Four Thirds Format
- 8.00 LBS
- For Micro Four Thirds Mount Cameras
- Ultra-Wide Angle
- 14-28mm - 35mm Format Equivalent
- 2 Aspherical Lenses / 4 ED Lenses
- Contrast AF System Support
- Continuous AF/AE Function-Photos/Movies
- Circular Aperture Diaphragm/7 Blades
- Multi-Coated Lens Elements/Reduced Flare
The Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm f/4.0 ASPH. Lens for G1 & GH1 Digital SLR Cameras is an ultra-wide angle zoom lens which has two aspherical lenses and four ED multi-coated elements to minimize ghosting and flare. It has an amazing 114° angle of view and large-diameter glass molded lens elements that help display brightness over the entire zoom range.
This lens operates with contrast AF system support and has a micro four thirds mount that will work on any compatible camera.
Note! Due to the curvature of the front element, this lens does not accept screw-on filters.
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.76 x 3.27" (7.01 x 8.31 cm)|
|Weight||10.58 oz (300 g)|
|Package Weight||0.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.6 x 4.0 x 4.0"|