- Capture Spherical Video in UHD 4K at 24p
- Dual-Lens Capture and Internal Stitching
- Also Record 1080p24 and 1440x960p25/30
- 100 ft Waterproof Without Housing
- Built-In Vibration Reduction (1080p)
- 29MP Still-Image Capture
- Nikon Nikkor Glass Lens
- Control & Playback App for iOS/Android
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Shockproof, Freezeproof, and Dustproof
The_Nikon KeyMission 360_is a dual-lens action camera that simultaneously captures two 180_+ images in up to Ultra HD 4K resolution at 24 fps and allows you to view them as one.
The KeyMission 360 stitches the two separate images internally and provides you with one 360_ spherical VR image. This single image can then be viewed with optional VR goggles or on 360 platforms such as YouTube 360, where you can move around the image in all directions. You can also upload the stitched image into various VR editing software and enhance it before viewing it on goggles or 360 platforms.
The KeyMission 360 features a rugged design and is built to withstand the elements: Without any additional housing, it is waterproof down to 100 ft, shockproof from 6.6 ft, freezeproof, and dustproof. Aside from added convenience, not requiring a housing allows for cleaner image and audio capture, as no additional layers are required between the lenses and mic and your subject. Like the rest of the KeyMission series, the KeyMission 360 uses glass Nikon Nikkor lenses, representing Nikon's commitment to this lineup.
The KeyMission 360 also features internal electronic Vibration Reduction (for 1080p capture) that will reduce the effects of shakes and jitters in your outdoor adventures, providing you with a smoother final image. A free-to-download Nikon control and playback app is also included with the camera that's compatible with both iOS and Android mobile devices.
You can also capture Full HD 1080p video at 24 fps, 1440 x 960 video at 25/30 fps, and 29MP still images. In all shooting modes, both lenses automatically work at the same time. Each lens features 7 lens elements in 7 groups and offers approximately a 12" focusing distance.
The KeyMission 360 comes with a varied set of accessories, including a cage-like Silicone Jacket, lens protector to prevent scratches, and underwater lens protector that will allow you to achieve better focus underwater. Additionally, it supports many more optional KeyMission accessories for riding, watersports, and everyday outdoor activities.
- Key Features
- Captures and stitches two 180_+ images in Ultra HD 4K resolution at 24 fps
- Provides you with one 360_ spherical VR image
- Also offers video recording at 1080 at 24 fps and 1440 x 960 at 24/25 fps
- 29MP still-image capture
- Waterproof to 100 ft, shockproof from 6.6 ft, freezeproof, and dustproof without any external housing
- Internal electronic Vibration Reduction (for 1080p capture)
- Features glass Nikon Nikkor lenses
- Includes Nikon control and playback app for iOS and Android
- 7 lens elements in 7 groups
- 12" focusing distance
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Micro-HDMI output and Micro-USB 2.0 interface
- microSD card slot
|Sensor||2x 21 Megapixel 1/2.3" CMOS Sensor_|
|Focal Length||1.6 mm|
|35mm Equivalent Focal Length||8.7_|
|Maximum Aperture||f/ 2|
|Focusing Distance||11.8" / 30.0 cm|
|Shutter Speed||1/16000-1/30 sec|
|Exposure Metering||Center-weighted, Matrix|
|Exposure Modes||Modes: Programmed Auto |
Compensation: -2 EV to +2 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)
|Shockproof Rating||6.6' / 2.0 m|
|Waterproof Depth Rating||100.0' / 30.0 m (Camera)|
|Tripod Mount||1/4" - 20|
|Outputs||1x_HDMI D (Micro) |