Anton Bauer T2 Simultaneous Two Position Power Charger and 70-watt AC Power Supply 1
- Anton Bauer
- 3.50 LBS
The Anton Bauer T2 combines all the functionality of a two-position InterActive® charger with the convenience of a noise free, wide range AC mains adapter. The T2 will power even the most power hungry high-definition camera from any worldwide AC source. It also doubles as a full function InterActive Charger charging any Anton Bauer Gold Mount battery in two hours or less. Meets all applicable regulatory requirements including CE and FCC.
- Battery Charger
- As with all Anton Bauer chargers, charging with the T2 is fully automatic. Mount any Logic Series battery to the T2 and it will automatically determine the appropriate charge routine and execute it.
The T2 will charge any Anton Bauer Logic Series Gold Mount battery including:
- • ProPac 14
- • Digital ProPac 14
- • TrimPac 14
- • Digital Trimpac
- • Hytron 50/100/140
- • Dionic 90/160
- The T2 incorporates the exclusive InterActive communication between the battery and charger, which allows the charger to identify any Anton Bauer battery attached and determine the precise charge routine for that particular battery under its present condition.
- Three Stage Charging
- In general, the T2 utilizes a Three-Stage Charge Routine for each battery.
Delivers a high rate charge matched to the batteries capabilities.
Balances or "equalizes" any imbalance of the batteries cells, created by unequal self discharge.
Charging is Anton Bauers exclusive LifeSaver maintenance mode.
- DC Power Supply
- The T2 will automatically operate as an AC adapter once the cameras or other device is switched on.
- Automatic Source Selection
- If the AC line voltage is removed, and a charged battery is mounted on the T2, power from the battery will be routed to the camera. When the AC line voltage is restored, the battery is reevaluated for a proper charge routine.
|Type of Charging||Simultaneous|
|Diagnostics||Automatic Charge Termination |
Interactive Charge Program
|Connections/Interface||Gold Mount Type (x 2) |
4-Pin XLR (x 1)
|Power Requirements||90-250 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||11.5 x 4.5 x 3.5" |
292.1 x 114.3 x 88.9mm
|Weight||2.7 lbs |