16x9 Inc. Cine Lock Quick Release Mounting Device
- 0.15 LBS
- Quick-Mount / Quick-Release Device
- For All 1/4" or 3/8" Accessories/Stands
- For All Noga Articulating Arms
- Attaches to Stud or Screw Hole
The 16x9 Cine Lock Quick Release Mounting Device consists of two parts that each attach to separate pieces of equipment and then lock into one another, and at the slide of a pin they unlock and separate from each other. Thus they provide quick-release functionality between cameras and accessories, and can be used with most any 1/4" or 3/8" gear.
The two parts are a burgundy wedge and a gray plate. They each attach onto a piece of equipment regardless of whether the equipment has a stud or a screw-hole as its mounting option. Both parts have to them two different-sized screw-holes. Via one of the two, each part either screws onto a stud, or -- by means of one of three screws that come included with the Cine Lock -- gets fastened to a screw-hole of a piece of equipment. The screw-holes of the wedge and plate are of 1/4" and 3/8" sizes, and the included screws are of the same sizes.
- Provides quick-release functionality with most any 1/4" or 3/8" equipment.
- Screws onto a stud or gets fastened into a screw-hole by means of included screws.
- Consists of two components. One slides and locks into the other, and a slide of a pin unlocks them.
|Thread Size||1/4" and 3/8"|
|Weight||1.8 oz (51 g)|
|Package Weight||0.15 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||2.3 x 2.3 x 0.3"|