Sony 128GB XQD G Series Memory Card
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 0.10 LBS
- 128GB Storage Capacity
- Max. Read Speed: 440 MB/s
- Max. Write Speed: 400 MB/s
- XQD Format Version 2 Compliant
- Supports EB Streaming
Supporting enhanced data read and write speed, the 128GB XQD G Series Memory Card from Sony can be used to record a variety of content up to and including 4K video. In addition to recording 4K content, the 440 MB/s read and 400 MB/s write speeds make it easy to capture photos in both burst mode and in RAW format, as well as streamline workflows. This XQD G Series Card from Sony also supports both PCI Express Gen. 2 and USB 3.0 interfaces, allowing it to be used with a wide range of devices.
- Compliant to XQD Format Version 2, both PCI Express Gen.2 and USB 3.0 interface are supported on a newly developed controller for high performance.
- 440 MB/s read and 400 MB/s write speeds.
- Supports EB Streaming between card and Sony camcorders enabling constant 2-way communication and insuring stable recording while avoiding speed degradation.
|Storage Capacity||128 GB|
|Bus Type||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Data Transfer||Read Speed 440 MB/s Maximum |
Write Speed 400 MB/s Maximum
|Operating Temperature||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Storage Temperature||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Error Correction||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Built-in Write-Protect Switch||Not specified by manufacturer|
|File System||Not specified by manufacturer|
|RoHS Compliant||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Package Weight||0.1 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.331 x 3.937 x 0.551"|