- Designed for Camera with Battery Grip
- 90° Upright Flash Rotating System
- Folding System
- Rotation Bearings for Smooth Operation
- Allows Access to Battery Compartment
- Attaches to Camera via Camera Plate
- CNC Machined Aluminum Construction
- Made in the USA
The black ProMediaGear BBGV2 Boomerang Flash Bracket is designed for use with larger cameras with a battery grip. It features a unique 90° rotating design to allow the flash to remain upright when shooting in either horizontal or vertical orientations. Facilitating the movement from 0 to 90°, rotational bearings help to provide smooth movement and a quick transition between both shooting positions.
The bracket attaches to the camera via an Arca-type compatible universal quick release plate. This connection method affords more room between the bracket and the camera while also providing unrestricted access to the camera's battery compartment. A user-supplied compatible flash cord in necessary for operation.
- Folding system allows you to adjust or fold the bracket with a hex wrench for easy storage and transportation.
- 90° rotating design allows flash to remain upright when shooting in both horizontal and vertical orientations.
- Rotation bearings provide smooth movement between 0-90° flash positions.
- BBG Boomerang is designed for larger cameras with an integrated battery grip.
- Constructed from CNC precision-machined T6061 aluminum for light weight and rigidity.
|Construction||CNC machined T6061 aluminum|
|Dimensions||10 x 4 x 7" (25.4 x 10.2 x 17.8 cm)|
|Weight||1.13 lb (513 g)|
|Package Weight||1.6 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.4 x 6.3 x 4.3"|