- Two-channel motor driver (Focus and Iris or Zoom) for digital lens motors
- Connects wirelessly to Preston G4 hand controls
- Serial port allows connection to the Light Ranger 2 and firmware updates
- Analog port enables direct connection to Micro Force and broadcast-style controls
- USB port available for firmware updates
- Perfect for handheld, steadicam, MÂÂVI, and other lightweight applications
The Analog port lets you plug a Micro Force or broadcast-style control directly into the MDR-4, controlling the motor of your choice as configured in the HU3 Mode menu.
The Serial port connects to the Light Ranger 2, transmitting distance information wirelessly to the HU3 and Video Interface unit. Firmware updates can be loaded through the Serial port or the mini USB port.
- On-The-Go (OTG) Mini USB adapter cable
|Dimensions||2.9in x 4.1in x 1.6in|
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz|
|Maximum Current Draw||2A (at 24VDC)|
|Motor Channels||Up to two|
|Number of Wireless Channels||60|
|Operating Temperature||0F to 122F|
|Wireless Range||300m (line of sight)|