This bracket is compatible with the Odyssey7, Odyssey7Q, Odyssey7Q+ and Apollo.
- NEBTEK Cage with mounting holes on the side and bottom
- NEBTEK Stand
- NEBTEK Handles (detachable)
- 2 x BNC Jacks and Cables
- Anton Bauer Battery Adapter
NEBTEK’s Odyssey7 Cage and Bracket, designed specifically for the Convergent Design Odyssey7, Odyssey7Q, and Odyssey7Q+, is the ideal piece of equipment to add versatility to your digital video recorder.
The Odyssey7 cage is perfect for those who only want a mounting bracket with power options similar to the Odyssey7 bracket. This all aluminum cage has 1/4”-20 and 3/8”-16 threaded holes located along the bottom and on both sides to open a world of mounting possibilities including mounting options for camera rods made my Redrock Micro, Wooden Camera, and Zacuto. The top mount attaches to the battery plate and allows you to undersling the Odyssey. For use with high profile batteries simply remove the “L” mounting bracket using a Phillips screwdriver.
The aluminum Odyssey Power Plate slides into the cage and allows you to power the Odyssey off of the Anton Bauer battery adapter.
Odyssey7 Power Bracket
Add more functionality to your cage with the Odyssey7 Bracket! This includes removable handles for carrying your device comfortably, or can be placed on a flat surface using the included desk stand. This can also be placed on your production stands with the built-in baby pin receiver in the back.
The cables and BNC bulkhead connectors allow for routing cables out of the back of the stand.
The bracket includes the Odyssey7 Cage (description above) with Anton Bauer battery adapter.
- Mounting options for Odyssey7, Odyssey7Q & Odyssey7Q+
- Aluminum cage 1/4-20” and 3/8-16” threaded holes for mounting
- Single and dual Sony L, Sony M, Sony BPU, Canon, Panasonic, and JVC battery options available
- IDX and Anton Bauer battery plate options (cost additional)
- Handles and desk stand allow for more portability