- 64GB Storage Capacity
- UHS-I / V30 / Class 10
- Max Read Speed: 95 MB/s
- Max Write Speed: 90 MB/s
- Min Write Speed: 30 MB/s
- Records Full HD, 3D, and 4K Video
- Water / Shock / X-Ray Proof
- Temperature Proof
- Built-In Write-Protect Switch
- Downloadable Photo Recovery Software
Designed for SD devices that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as RAW and burst photography, the 64GB Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 64GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which also guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 95 MB/s and write speeds max out at 90 MB/s.
Built for extreme conditions, SanDisk's 64GB Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I Memory Card is water, shock, x-ray, and temperature proof to help protect your data. A built-in write protect switch further helps to safeguard your content, while advanced Error Correction Code engine offers improved data integrity and card reliability during read and write operations. This memory card includes downloadable RescuePRO data recovery software, which is good for one year of use and helps you restore accidentally deleted images. The card is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Up to 90 MB/s Write Speed for Burst-Mode Performance
- With write speeds up to 90 MB/s (600x) and read speeds up to 95 MB/s (633x), this card exploits your DSLR's potential for continuous burst-mode shooting. Engineered with Ultra High Speed (UHS-I) bus architecture, it is designed to meet and exceed rigorous performance standards.
- 64GB for Uninterrupted Video Capture at UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)
- This UHS-I card has a capacity of 64GB and delivers write speeds of up to 90 MB/s UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) recording speed for high resolution, real-world color and stutter-free 4K Ultra HD video from your DSLR, advanced digital, or HD video camera. Additionally, this card's capacity means you can shoot for longer periods of time.
- 4K Ultra HD Ready
- 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) provides exceptional clarity, but capturing it without interruption requires greater speed and storage than previous generations of imaging cards provide. This 64GB Extreme PRO card delivers both speed and capacity, so the video you shoot today is ready for 4K Ultra HD televisions and monitors.
- Up to 95 MB/s Read Speed Helps Streamline Post-Production
- Fast data transfer speeds takes the wait out of most everything you do with your videos after you shoot them. Upload large media files from card to computer very quickly.
- Error Correction for Enhanced Reliability
- The card's built-in Advanced Wear Leveling and Error Correction Code engine enhances endurance and reliability.
- Extreme Durability Helps Meet Climate Challenges
- SanDisk Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I cards are shockproof, X-ray proof, and waterproof, and ready to handle whatever life throws at them. You can capture memories in almost any climate, as the card operates in temperatures ranging from -13 to 185°F.
|Storage Capacity||64 GB|
|UHS Speed Class||U3|
|Bus Interface Speed||UHS Class I|
|Data Transfer||Read Speed 95 MB/s Maximum |
Write Speed 90 MB/s Maximum
Write Speed 30 MB/s Minimum
|Durability||Shockproof, Temperature Extremes, Waterproof, X-Ray Proof|
|Operating Temperature||-13 to 185°F/ -25 to 85°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 185°F/ -40 to 85°C|
|Built-in Write-Protect Switch||Yes|
|File System||Not specified by manufacturer|
|RoHS Compliant||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Package Weight||0.05 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.0 x 4.0 x 0.6"|