- 64GB Storage Capacity
- UHS-II / V90 / U3 / Class 10
- Max Read Speed: 300 MB/s
- Max Write Speed: 250 MB/s
- Min Write Speed: 90 MB/s
- Records 8K, 4K, 3D, and HDR Video
- Records 360° and High-Speed Video
- Records Raw, Burst, and High Frame Rates
- Records/Stores Multiple Files/File Types
- Water / Shock / X-Ray Proof
Designed for professional photographers and videographers, the 64GB Power UHS-II SDXC Memory Cardfrom Delkin Devices features a storage capacity of 64GB and takes advantage of the UHS-II bus to support maximum read speeds of 300 MB/s and maximum write speeds of 250 MB/s. This card has also been designed with the V90 Video Speed Class rating, which guarantees minimum write speeds of at least 90 MB/s. All of this allows for users to capture 8K, 4K, 3D, HDR, high-speed and high-frame-rate recordings, and multiple video streams created by 360° cameras. It has also been approved for real-time broadcasting and supports data-intensive simultaneous captures, such as raw and JPEG, as well as video, still, GPS data, and time-lapse.
UHS-II media achieves its speed through an extra row of pins and while this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-II / V90 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-II / V90. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-II and V60, which supports minimum write speeds of 60 MB/s, UHS-II and V30, which supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s, or UHS-I and U3, which also supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support U3, this card is compatible with the U1 and Class 10 standards, each of which guarantees minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
Built for extreme conditions, Delkin's 64GB Power UHS-II SDXC Memory Card is protected against water, shock, and x-rays, and also features built-in error correction and wear leveling. A built-in write protect switch helps to safeguard your content from being erased. Included is a protective storage case.
- Supports Demanding Cinema Modes
- Rated Video Speed Class 90 (V90) and utilizing two rows of pins, the Power SD card boasts recording speeds of up to 250 MB/s for uninterrupted 8K, 4K, 3D, HDR, 360°, and high-speed video capture. The card guarantees a minimum sustained write speed of 90 MB/s, allowing for simultaneous multi-file recording and ensuring that data is written swiftly and safely to the card. It is also approved for real-time broadcasting and supports continuous-burst shooting for capturing rapid-fire raw shots.
- Streamlined Workflow
- Capable of offloading data at speeds reaching up to 300 MB/s, the Power SD card ensures a quick and efficient data transfer from card to computer for immediate access to your files and faster post-production start times. This is well-suited for photographers and videographers who need to quickly unload large amounts of data and get back to shooting.
- Durable Design & Lifetime Warranty
- Built to endure strenuous shooting environments, the Power SD card is durably designed to be waterproof, shockproof, and x-ray proof. In addition, the card also utilizes built-in error correction and wear leveling to help ensure data integrity and a long lifespan. Each card is furthermore backed by a Lifetime Warranty and Delkin's American-based customer support team.
|UHS Speed Class
|Video Speed Class
|Read Speed 300 MB/s Maximum
Write Speed 250 MB/s Maximum
Write Speed 90 MB/s Minimum
|Shockproof, Waterproof, X-Ray Proof
|Built-in Write-Protect Switch
|Not Specified by Manufacturer
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|5.4 x 3.8 x 0.5"