Wooden Camera E-Mount to PL-Mount Adapter for Sony FS7
- Wooden Camera
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 0.65 LBS
- Adapts Sony FS7 E-Mount to ARRI PL Mount
- Removable Support Brace
- Includes Set of Shims
- Includes PL Lens Port Cap
This Wooden Camera E-Mount to PL-Mount Adapter for Sony FS7 adapts the E-mount on your FS7 camera to ARRI PL, which allows you to mount available PL mount lenses on your camera. It features a support brace that attaches to your camera by interfacing with an optional Wooden Camera FS7 top plate. Once mounted to the optional FS7 top plate, the support brace relieves the strain of supporting the lens on the mount alone. The unit includes a set of shims to adjust your flange focal distance if necessary and a PL lens port cap to keep your sensor dust free when no lens is attached. Please note that you are able to use the PL adapter on a variety of E-mount cameras; however, the support ring would not provide any support and would not need to be attached.
- The support brace attaches to an optional, but highly recommended, Wooden camera FS7 top plate that you attach to your camera. This support allows you to mount large lenses without stressing your camera's lens mount.
- The adapter's flange distance is set at the factory to match that of an FS7 camera; however, you may need to shim your adapter to adjust if your camera is out of calibration.
|Shim Thickness||Silver: 0.0005" / 0.0127 mm |
Amber: 0.001" / 0.0254 mm
Purple: 0.0015" / 0.0381 mm
Red: 0.002" / 0.0508 mm
Green: 0.003" / 0.0762 mm
Tan: 0.004" / 0.1016 mm
Blue: 0.005" / 0.127 mm
|Dimensions||4 x 4 x 3" (101.6 x 101.6 x 76.2 mm)|
|Weight||0.9 lb (408 g)|
|Package Weight||0.65 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.488 x 3.071 x 2.677"|