Wooden Camera Director's Monitor Cage v2
- Wooden Camera
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 4.00 LBS
- Rig up Your Director's Monitor
- Wooden Handgrips
- Swing-Away Access
- Mount a V-Mount/Gold-Mount Battery Plate
- Space for Wireless Receivers
- Attaches to Select Teradek Receivers
- Mounts on Odyssey and Apollo Monitors
- Free Access to Monitor Front Panel
- Integrated Baby-Pin Receiver
- Optional Dual Monitor Mounting Adapter
The Director's Monitor Cage v2 is engineered to be universally compatible with any monitor up to 9 inches (measured diagonally) and attaches via top, bottom, or rear 1/4-20 mounting locations. Newly designed main brackets also allow direct mounting to the rear of Convergent Design Odyssey and Apollo.
The DMCv2 arrives mostly pre-assembled, with simplified, rod-based height adjustment. Ergonomic wooden hand grips can be quickly positioned via the built-in 15mm clamps. The battery mounting plate features V-Mount and Gold Mount attachment points as well as swing away functionality for easy access to the rear of the monitor and installed wireless devices. The cage includes a built in baby pin clamp with locking thumbwheel for stand mounting.
The included sun shade is adaptable to most monitors and snaps directly to the cage frame. The bottom of the shade is made of velcro, which can be adjusted to the proper width of the monitor and an included loop piece can be used to hook onto the bottom of the cage for a more permanent mounting of the shade.
The tool-less design of the handles allow them to be folded in for easy packing and the sun shade can be repurposed to act as a protective cover. Also included is a padded neck strap with 4 mounting points, a Teradek mounting bracket that offers easy attachment for wireless receivers with lower #4-40 or 1/4-20 mounting points, and a cable tie for cable management.
Vertical and side-by-side mounting of two monitors is also possible with the Dual Director's Monitor Cage v2!
(6) 1/4-20 x 1/2" button head screws
(6) 1/4-20 x 3/8" button head screws
(2) Offset adapters
(4) M3 x 8mm philips screws (for V-Mount plate)
(4) M3 x 12mm philips screws (for Gold Mount plate)
(1) M2.5 x 4mm socket cap screw (for Odyssey 7Q location pin)
(1) Teradek Mounting Bracket
(1) 1/4-20 x 1 1/4" button head screw and 1/4-20 nut (for Teradek Bolt)
(4) #4-40 x 1/2" socket cap screws ( for Teradek receiver)
(4) M3 x 20mm socket cap screws (for Odyssey 7Q)
(1) WC Cable Tie
(1) Sun Shade
(1) Sun Shade (velcro loop for Odyssey)
Weight: 1179.34g (2 lbs 9.6oz)
Dimensions: 279.4 x 177.8 x 101.6 mm (11 x 7 x 4 in)