- Mounts Canon EOS (EF / EF-S) D/SLR Lenses to Fujifilm X-series mirrorless cameras
- High-tolerance precision craftsmanship; infinity focus or beyond allowed
- All-metal design; hardened anodized aluminum construction
- Premium grade Fotodiox adapter
- 24-Month Fotodiox Warranty
Mirrorless cameras aren't only revolutionary because of their compact size; they're even more versatile for mounting lenses than their full-sized counterparts! Fotodiox offers strong support for mirrorless camera platforms with hundreds of options for mounting both modern and vintage lenses. Our adapters deliver infinity focus, manual aperture control, and a sturdy build for lasting quality.
This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted. Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode. If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, it will stop down to its smallest f/stop by default.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.
Fujifilm X Cameras - Popular models include:
Fuji X-Pro1, X-E1, X-M1, X-A1, X-E2, X-T1
|Lens Mount:||Canon EOS (EF / EF-S) D/SLR Lens|
|Body Mount:||Fujifilm X-Series Mirrorless Camera Body|