- Gold Mount Charger
- Charge Current: 3A
- Simultaneously Charge 4 x 98Wh Batteries
- Worldwide-Compatible 90 to 240 VAC Input
Featuring four independent charge bays, the Core SWX Fleet Q4Ai Gold Mount Charger with Voltbridge Wireless Management is capable of charging four batteries simultaneously by focusing on each individually. Four 98Wh batteries can be charged in approximately 2.5 hours. Supporting 90 to 240 VAC input voltage, the Fleet Q4Ai is worldwide compatible if you incorporate the appropriate plug adapter, sold separately.
The Q4Ai includes Voltbridge wireless Bluetooth management that allows you to view battery health and performance. By using the free iOS or Android app, you can also enable SafeFly mode which allows you to prepare your battery packs for air travel by charging or discharging them to 30% or below. The charger can also be used as a direct power source in Hypercine mode using installed battery packs and the 90W 4-pin XLR port to power your equipment directly with 12 to 16.8 VDC output. There is also a micro-USB port on the back which allows you to manage the unit from a computer.
Weighing five pounds and measuring less than four inches thick, the Fleet Q4Ai is relatively lightweight and slim for a four-battery charger. The housing is made of aluminum, providing for a robust build.
- Four independent Gold mount charge bays
- Simultaneous charging
- Approximately 2.5-hour charge time for four 98Wh batteries
- Bluetooth wireless Voltbridge management
- Free iOS and Android management apps
- SafeFly mode allows you to charge/discharge batteries to 30% to prepare them for air travel
- 90 to 240 VAC worldwide-compatible input voltage
- Aluminum build
- Weighs 5 lb
|Number of Bays
|4 x Gold Mount
|Input / Output Connectors
|Management: 1 x Micro-USB
Power Output: 1 x 4-Pin XLR
|Up to 2 A per Channel
|90 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
|4-Pin XLR: 12 to 16 VDC
|9.1 x 3.4 x 12.2" / 23.1 x 8.6 x 30.9 cm
|5 lb / 2.3 kg
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|17 x 12.6 x 4.35"