Bright Tangerine Revolvr Gear 0.8 35 Tooth 10mm Face
- Bright Tangerine
- Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- 0.50 LBS
- For Revolvr and Revolvr Atom Swing Arms
- For Cine-Style Geared Lenses
- 0.8 Mod
- 35 Teeth
- 10mm Thick
The Revolvr Gear 0.8 35 Tooth with 10mm Face from Bright Tangerine features a 0.8 Mod, which allows it to interface with lenses that feature a cine-style geared focus, zoom, or iris ring. It works with either of the swing away arms for the Revolvr or Revolvr Atom follow focus units.
The gear features 35 teeth and a small diameter yet wide profile suitable for use with primes and zoom lenses. The 10mm width (or thickness) makes it especially suitable for use with lenses that experience some focus travel. In addition, the width allows you some flexibility in placing your follow focus.
- The 0.8 Mod interfaces with the lens gears of cine-style lenses.
- Made of Delrin for a strong, durable contact surface with your lens's gear, and stainless steel where it attaches to the follow focus' drive. This gear is strong and durable.
|Material of Construction||Delrin and stainless steel|
|Number of Teeth||35|
|Face Width||0.4" / 10 mm|
|Package Weight||0.04 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||1.5 x 1.4 x 0.1"|