- Industry Standard-Sized Connector
- Reduces Play in Coupling
- 40° of Articulation
- Extends Approximately 2"
- Attaches to Industry-Standard Handwheels
- Attaches to Bright Tangerine Core Bridge
Bright Tangerine's 4D Speed Crank with Zero Backlash Coupling features an industry standard-sized expansion coupling that is designed to eliminate any play between the crank and your follow focus unit. The crank handle features up to 40° of articulation, allowing you to pivot the the arm away from the follow focus unit, and it is extendable by over 2". The crank is made from aluminum and stainless steel to be durable and resistant to wear and tear. You can attach the 4D Speed Crank to Bright Tangerine handwheels, such as Revolvr and Revolvr Atom, as well as any handwheel that has an industry-standard socket. In addition, you can attach the 4D Speed Crank directly to the Core Bridge for Revolvr and Revolvr Atom.
- The expansion coupling fits industry-standard follow focus sockets. However, unlike the couplers of other units, which are just a square rod with a spring-loaded ball bearing, this coupler expands to make significantly more surface-on-surface contact, removing any play between the whip and your follow focus.
- The handle of the crank articulates up to 40° and extends by over 2", so you can adjust the crank for your comfort.
|Material of Construction||Aluminum, stainless steel|
2.0" / 5.1 cm (approximately)
|Package Weight||0.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.4 x 3.2 x 1.2"|