BLUESHAPE BV190HD SPLASH GRANITE TWO 14.8V Water Resistant V-Mount Battery (190Wh, 13.2Ah)
- BLS-BV190 HD SPL TWO
- Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- 3.57 LBS
- GRANITE LINK Wi-Fi Real-Time Monitoring
- Impact Resistant GRANITE Construction
- 10.8V - 16.8V Voltage Range
- Up to Continuous 12A Discharge
- Resistant to Splashes, Water Jets, Rain
The BV190HD SPLASH GRANITE TWO 14.8V V-Mount Water Resistant Battery Pack from Blueshape is designed to resist water ingress from splashes & water jets and withstand exposure to rain. The BV190HD SPLASH GRANITE TWO is capable of continuous 12A discharge without overheating or suffering performance loss.
The outer shell is made of 4mm-thick automotive grade plastic resin for toughness and impact resistance even at low temperatures. The internal lithium-ion cells are secured inside the pack in a reinforced modular cage. The battery is also equipped with GRANITE LINK Wi-Fi connectivity, allowing for remote, real-time status monitoring via an included iOS/Android mobile app.
All the metal interconnections and the electronic BMS board are integrated with the cells making a single core. No wiring is used. The metal cell-to-cell tabs have been thickened using a lower resistance alloy for improved welding strength and superior electrical conductivity. The contact cover protects against short circuit of the contacts.
- GRANITE LINK Status Monitoring, Security Features, Rental Features, and More:
- The BV190HD SPLASH GRANITE TWO is enabled with GRANITE LINK, which is Wi-Fi connectivity allowing for remote, real-time status monitoring via an included iOS/Android mobile app. Using GRANITE LINK you can check data such as State of Charge, Expected Time to Empty, Cell Temperature, Remaining Capacity, Full Charge Capacity, and Cycle Count. The state of charge and remaining runtime are updated in real time based on the actual load conditions.
- An operator, camera assistant, or technical director can easily monitor the state of batteries in close proximity without having to physically press the button to check on the actual battery. Multiple batteries can be monitored simultaneously from a single device. Additional features through the app allow you to Identify, Lock, Unlock, and Connect to a different network. A Rental Mode is available to limit the period of use when the battery is leased.
- If you use multiple batteries, all can be connected to the same Wi-Fi network so that one or more smartphones with the app installed can monitor the batteries at the same time without the need of special pairing procedures.
- Avoid unauthorized use of the battery (batteries) by locking it when not in use. The battery will stop releasing any power although enabled to charge. This feature is password protected.
- If you'll be renting the battery out, you can limit its usage to just the period your customers have paid for, either a number of days or a certain amount of runtime. When these expire, whichever comes first if both are set, the battery pack will stop releasing power. The user is always notified of the residual runtime through the app.
- Additionally, if you use multiple batteries, you can temporarily change each battery name and rearrange the list to help you easily identify the battery in use. You can also easily find a specific battery by pushing a button on the app that will make the topmost LED of the battery flash so you can spot it.
- You can also receive alerts when the battery (batteries) is close to empty or close to full.