Wooden Camera D-Box for URSA Mini/Mini Pro (Gold Mount)
- Wooden Camera
- Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- 1.00 LBS
- Gold Mount On-Camera Power Distribution
- Fits Between Battery & Camera Body
- 3x D-Tap, 2x Each LEMO & Fischer Ports
- 1x 5V, 2A USB Port
- Tool-Less Installation
- Simultaneously Active Outputs
The D-Box for URSA Mini/Mini Pro from Wooden Camera is a Gold Mount battery plate that passes power to your camera, has multiple power outputs, and features camera start/stop capability via the 3-pin Fischer connectors. It features three D-Tap ports, two 2-pin LEMO, two 3-pin Fischer connectors, a USB power port, as well as a 4-pin mini XLR power input (full-sized XLR to mini XLR adapter cable included). The D-Box incorporates a LANC connector that attaches to your URSA Mini/Mini Pro and enables start/stop functionality. All outputs are always on.
Designed to fit between your battery and the camera, it connects to the URSA Mini/Mini Pro's Molex power connection, providing a Gold Mount for you to power your camera. The D-Box's DC 4-pin Mini XLR input enables you to connect a power supply or external battery, thus maintaining power to both the camera and its accessories during a battery swap.
- Mounts to your URSA Mini/Mini Pro camera, providing battery mount and fused power outputs.
- Simultaneously active output for each D-Tap, LEMO, and Fischer ports.
- A built-in LANC cable connector enables camera start/stop through either 3-pin Fischer connector.
- The D-Box features a replaceable 7.5A fast-acting mini blade fuse. To replace the fuse, you must loosen both threaded caps and remove the fuse assembly. The D-Box ships with one fuse installed and three spares.
- The D-Box incorporates one fused D-Tap power outlet; the battery plate mounted on the D-Box features two D-Tap power outlets that are not fuse protected.
- When supplying power to the D-Box via the 4-pin Mini XLR DC input, by either AC power supply or external battery, power is drawn through that input port and not from a battery attached to the plate. This allows you to keep a battery attached to your camera without draining it.
|Battery Plate Type||Gold Mount|
|Interface / Ports||Power Output |
1 x D-Tap (12 VDC unregulated)
2 x D-Tap (12 VDC unregulated on battery plate)
2 x 2-pin LEMO (12 VDC unregulated)
2 x 3-pin Fischer (24 VDC regulated, 2 A continuous draw / 3 A surge shared across both)
1 x USB (5 VDC, 2 A, regulated)
1 x Mini 4-pin XLR (12 to 16 VDC)
1 x 12-pin Molex
Camera Start/Stop Connector
1 x 2.5 mm LANC
|Maximum Power Draw||7.5 A|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||5.75 x 4.25 x 1.38" / 14.61 x 10.8 x 3.49 cm|
|Weight||17.6 oz / 499 g|