BLUESHAPE BSCVMon Monitoring and Maintenance Utility
- Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- 0.20 LBS
- Monitor Activity of BLUESHAPE Chargers
- For CVS8XW, CVS8X, CVS4X, CVTR2 Chargers
- Monitor up to 4 Chargers (32 Batteries)
- Automatically Logs Battery Fleet Data
- Tracks State of Charge, Cycle Life, Etc.
- Real-Time Chart for Each Charger
- Monitors State of the AUX Port
- Windows Compatible
The BLUESHAPE BSCVMon Monitoring and Maintenance Utility is a performance monitoring software for select BLUESHAPE chargers (CVS8XW, CVS8X, CVS4X, and CVTR2). It allows you to track the charging activity of up to four chargers with up to 32 batteries in real-time, and to log battery fleet data for performance analysis of the batteries.
For BLUESHAPE batteries and batteries compatible with the BLUESHAPE protocol, a host of parameters can be monitored, including state of charge, remaining charge time, battery state, cycle life, and cell temperature. Current, voltage, and approximated state of charge can be tracked for all other batteries.
A real-time chart for each charger provides info for the whole pack of batteries and for each single cell. The data from each battery can be recorded automatically day after day to build a history log for your fleet and simplify the fleet's management. The software also monitors the state of the AUX port. An included USB to data-socket cable connects the charger to your computer.
- Software Utility Features
- One Charger Monitor is available for each charger connected. It communicates continuously with the charger and shows info for all the channels as well as the AUX port. Regardless of whether the Charger Monitor is visible or hidden, data is always collected.
For every channel, several parameters are retrieved and shown (this information is provided for BLUESHAPE batteries and batteries compatible with the BLUESHAPE protocol; for other batteries, current, voltage, and approximated state of charge is provided):
- Charging status, including pause and errors
- Battery model
- Battery serial number
- Battery full capacity
- Actual state of charge
- Charge time to full
- Actual charging current
- Actual battery voltage
- Actual individual cell voltage
- Cell temperature
- Cycle counter (number of charge/discharge cycles already elapsed)