The QR-HSGM is a Universal Hot-Swap battery mount. Utilizing the Gold Mount, battery-mounting system, the QR-HSGM can be attached to any portable device with an existing Gold Mount bracket. The "Hot-Swap" design allows the QR-HSGM to mount two fully charged *batteries simultaneously. Either battery can be changed-out for a fully-charged battery at any time.
The QR-HSGM offers true perpetual power, by allowing the operator to "swap-out" a battery with low available capacity, with a fully charged battery, without having to power-down the equipment.
*Any combination of Dionic 80, HyTRON 50 or Proformer batteries only
- The Gold Mount system is designed to be extremely versatile and allows the user to easily grow with new cell technology.
- Worldwide Acceptance
- The Gold Mount is offered as original equipment (OEM) by virtually every major video manufacturer.
- This exclusive Anton/Bauer feature allows a camera mounted light, wireless microphone, or other DC accessory to be powered from the camera battery.
- This feature of the Gold Mount is standard with most new camcorders. A special power circuit in the Gold Mount mates with the VTR roll signal in the camera/camcorder allowing an Ultralight-2 to turn on/off automatically in sync with the recorder.
- InterActive Viewfinder
- The Gold Mount includes a special InterActive contact that transmits the fuel computer signal from a DIGITAL battery to the viewfinder "Fuel Gauge" included in many cameras/camcorders.
- Hot Swap
- Dual battery connections allow the user to hot swap a fresh battery while still operating equipment.
|Battery and Power||Dual 3 Stud Anton Bauer |
Power Tap Connection
|Mount Type||Mounts to rear of Equipment|
|Package Weight||1.15 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.9 x 6.4 x 4.7"|