- For Revolvr and Revolvr Atom Handwheels
- Provide Adjustable Index Marks
- Seletable Hard or Soft Stop Positions
This pack of two Soft / Hard Stops for Revolvr and Revolvr Atom Handwheels from Bright Tangerine provides adjustable index marks that you can position at almost any place on your Revolvr or Revolver Atom handwheel. The stops include a slightly overhanging index point that you can line you disc marking to or use when pulling focus by feel, letting the stop serve as an end point for your finger movements.
The stops also incorporate a plunger that activates a hard stop, which will prevent your handwheel from rotating past that point. The stops are removable, so you can mount them on or take them off your handwheel as you see fit.
- The stops feature an inscribed white index mark for lining up the marks on your disc.
- Using the stops as soft stops allows you to set your focus positions, at which point you can grasp your focus handwheel with your fingers on the edge of the disc and pull focus while looking at the subject and not the lens, because your fingers will feel the stops. This is a popular technique, as it allows the focus puller to have a sense of where the ends of their pull is, without having to look away from the action to check the lens or handwheel. As it is a soft stop, the focus puller can also go beyond the stop simply by moving their fingers away.
- Engaging the hard stop functionality allows you to set limits for rotation of your lens. This can be useful when pulling focus on lenses that rotate endlessly.
|Material of Construction||Anodized aluminum, stainless steel, rubber|
|Compatibility||Revolvr and Revolver Atom handwheels|
|Package Weight||0.08 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||3.3 x 2.9 x 0.2"|