- Add 2 x NP-F570 Batteries to 6K Pro
- Adds up to 3 x Hours of Shooting Time
- Charges Batteries with 12V Camera Input
- Creates Grip on Bottom of Camera
- Lightweight Carbon Fiber Design
Add up to three hours of shooting time from two batteries to your Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro with this Pocket Cinema Camera Battery Grip from Blackmagic Design. The battery grip features nonslip handgrips on the sides, and it's constructed with lightweight, durable carbon fiber material.
The grip installs onto the bottom of the Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro and provides a slide-out tray for two NP-F570 L-series batteries to add up to three hours to your shooting time. The status of both batteries displays on the camera's display. The batteries can also be charged while installed using the camera's 12 VDC power input.
|Camera Power Method||Connector|
|Number of Battery Bays||2|
|Material of Construction||Carbon Fiber|