- Maximum Height: 61.2"
- Minimum Height: 17"
- Load Capacity Up to 110 lb
- Folds Down to 28"
- Three Leg Sections
- Oversized Rotary Clamp Leg Locks
- Bubble Level
- Interchangeable Dual-Spike Rubber Feet
- Padded Carrying Case
The aluminum A673TM Tandem-Leg Video Tripod from Benro is a video tripod with a 75mm bowl, compatible with industry-standard 75mm video heads. The three-section double-tandem leg design allows for height adjustment and offers enhanced torsional rigidity, making this tripod well-suited for use with rigged cameras and heavy loads up to 110 lb. An adjustable and removable mid-level spreader provides control over the A673TM's footprint, and a bubble level helps you hew to the horizon.
The oversized rotary clamp leg locks are easy to operate even while wearing gloves, requiring only half a turn to lock and unlock. Equipped with dual spikes, the tripod's rubber feet are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, as well as for any type of terrain. 3/8"-16 foot mounts allow the feet to be interchanged as needed. The A673TM comes with a padded carrying case.
- The legs feature a minimum height of 17" and a maximum height of 61.2".
- The included mid-level spreader allows for increased stability on uneven surfaces as opposed to a ground spreader which may buckle on uneven surfaces.
- The tripod's spiked feet provide improved purchase on soft ground, and the included pads can easily be slipped onto the foot spikes when working on slick or delicate surfaces.
- The legs are individually adjustable in length for working on uneven ground.
|Load Capacity||110 lb (50 kg)|
|Maximum Height||61.2" (155.4 cm)|
|Minimum Height||17" (43.2 cm)|
|Folded Length||28" (71.1 cm)|
|Weight||Not specified by manufacturer|