- 10A Maximum Load
- 5-Step LED Fuel Gauge
- Withstands Falls from up to 4.9'
- Replaceable Mechanical Components
- Re-Cell Capable (Re-Cell Status Alarm)
- Twist D-Tap
- USB Port
- Bebob/Anton Bauer Charger Compatible
Bebob batteries are designed strong, reliable, and versatile. The A150 14.4V, 147Wh Gold Mount Li-Ion Battery is built to withstand falls from 4.9', yet, if it cracks for some other reason, any mechanical component is replaceable by Bebob thanks to the modular design. Similarly, when the battery capacity weakens after years of use, the batteries can be re-celled at a discount by Bebob. To help decide when to re-cell, a status alarm is built into the battery that triggers a yellow LED indicator when the capacity drops below 80% over time and a red LED when below 60%.
Another flexible aspect is the twist D-Tap. Normally you're limited to connecting a D-Tap cable only one way, the way it fits. But the A150's twist D-Tap features three pins, a positive ground pin in the center and a negative one on each side of the positive. You can plug in your cable one way or flip it around and connect it the other way. The A150 also provides a USB port for charging your mobile devices on location.
The A150 features lithium-ion trimix cells made in Japan and offers a max draw of 10A and a capacity of 147Wh. It has a 5-step LED fuel gauge and is compatible with Bebob and Anton Bauer chargers. Charging time is approximately 3 hours when using Bebob VS2/VS4 chargers.
- 10A draw
- 5-step LED fuel gauge
- Withstands falls from up to 4.9'
- Modular design allows any mechanical component to be replaced
- Can be re-celled at a discount when capacity weakens after years of use (capacity status alarm LEDs built-in)
- Twist D-Tap (allows inserting cable from either side)
- USB port
- Compatible with Bebob and Anton Bauer chargers
|Mount / Series Type
|1 x D-Tap
|Maximum Load (Accessory Port)
|2.5 A (D-Tap)
|5 V, 1 A
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
|3.7 x 5.67 x 2.68" / 9.4 x 14.4 x 6.8 cm
|1.76 lb / 0.8 kg