Atomos AtomX SDI Module for Ninja V
- 0.50 LBS
- Adds Two 12G-SDI Ports to Ninja V
- SDI Ports Are User Configurable
- Supports 4K60p and 2K240p
- Numerous Playback Options, Including HDR
- Provides Power Passthrough
The Atomos AtomX SDI Module for Ninja V brings 12-G SDI I/O to your Ninja V monitor/recorder. The module supports 4K at up to 60p as well as 2K at up to 240p and is a simple addition to your Ninja V, mounting to the expansion port in the battery slot. The 12-G ports are user assignable as input or output and support industry standard SDI formats. The AtomX provides numerous playback options including HDR.
The AtomX SDI takes advantage of the expansion port of the Ninja V to pass video signals to and from without using an external cable. Please note that while the AtomX SDI supports up to 12G-SDI video signals, it does not support RAW. An L-series battery can be used to power both the AtomX SDI and your Ninja V, passing poer to the Ninja V without significantly increasing the footprint of your Ninja V.
- RAW video is not supported
- SDI to HDMI cross conversion is not currently supported, although planned for a future firmware update
|Connections||12G-SDI: 2 x BNC (Selectable In/Out)|
|Dimensions||3.52 x 2.44 x 1.67" / 8.93 x 6.2 x 4.25 cm|
|Weight||4.2 oz / 119.07 g|
|Package Weight||0.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.6 x 3.5 x 2.1"|