- Designed for Low-Mode Setups
- Connects to RED Electronic Interface
- Connects to RED LEMO Adapter B
- 3/8"-16 & 1/4"-20 Mounting Holes
ARRI's Top Plate for RED DSMC2 Base Expander is designed for use in low-mode setups. This plate shifts accessory mounts and interfaces to the top of your camera, leaving the bottom of the camera unencumbered, suiting it for low-mode Steadicam and tabletop setups. The Top Plate provides a connection with the camera's electronic interface, and a connector for a RED LEMO Adapter B.
Additional plate features include multiple 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 accessory mounts and a tape hook for measuring focus distances.
- Suitable for low-mode setups; shifts accessory mounts and connectors to top of camera
- Connects to RED camera's electronic interface, and to RED LEMO Adapter B
- Provides multiple 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 threaded accessory-mounting points
- Tape hook for focus measuring
|Dimensions||4.3 x 5.5 x 1.2" (110 x 140 x 30 mm)|
|Weight||7.1 oz (201 g)|
|Package Weight||0.435 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.2 x 5.65 x 1.15"|