ARRI Operator Control Unit OCU-1 Basic Set
- 0.65 LBS
- Single-Axis Focus/Iris/Zoom Control
- Requires Use of WCU-4 Wireless Control
- Enables Operator to Assume Lens Control
- Returns Control to Optional WCU-4
- EF Lens Control on ALEXA Mini & AMIRA
- Controls Roll Axis of Remote Head SRH-3
- 3 x Assignable User Buttons
- 3/8"-16 Mounting Thread
- Includes Dovetail Mounting Interface
The ARRI Operator Control Unit OCU-1 Basic Set provides the means for a camera operator to quickly take over and relinquish control of a WCU-4 system's focus, iris, and zoom axes. Use this compact, single-axis FIZ controller to save time while framing shots and executing challenging focus pulls.
The OCU-1 Unit can also control EF lenses on ALEXA Mini or AMIRA cameras without the use of additional motors, and can adjust the roll axis on the ARRI Stabilized Remote Head SRH-3. Mount the OCU-1 Unit onto your rig using its integrated 3/8"-16 thread, the included Dovetail Mounting Interface, or a separately available OCU-1 Rosette Bracket.
Note: cforce motors, WCU-4, and LBUS cables are not included.
- Compact single-axis FIZ (focus, iris, zoom) control
- Enables a camera operator to override and return FIZ control when using a WCU-4 system
- Controls EF-mount lenses on the ALEXA Mini and AMIRA
- Controls the ARRI Stabilized Remote Head SRH-3's roll axis
- Mounts via an integrated 3/8"-16 thread, the included Dovetail Mounting Interface, or a separately available OCU-1 Rosette Bracket
|Dimensions (Ø x L)||1.7 x 2.6" / 44 x 65 mm|
|Weight||5.4 oz / 153 g|
|Package Weight||0.65 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7 x 5 x 2.6"|