The Nova P600c Softbox is a medium-sized (60x90cm or 2x3ft) rectangular soft light modifier, that increases the illuminated surface area of the P600c by approximately three times. This allows the P600c produce an even softer light quality and increased light wrap. And by utilizing a highly reflective inner lining and 1/4 Grid Cloth-like diffusion, combination still maintains superb light output and efficiency.
The softbox attaches to the P600c using hook-and-loop straps and is collapsible into a compact size that can be stored in the accompanying carrying bag.
And the like the collapsible softbox, the included 45 Degree Light Control Grid uses a spring steel core to increase tension when set up, while being able to fold down to a compact size for storage.
The softbox for the Nova P600c is ideal for cinematographers who need a lightweight medium-sized soft light modifier to increase the surface area of the panel. Many users will appreciate the new design of the P600c which is now entirely frameless, attaching using hook-and-loop straps, around the back of the fixture. With its easy foldable design, the softbox is lighter weight, more portable, and easier to build on set.
The Nova P600c Softbox is also suitable for users who want a softer light without losing too much punch or efficiency, which is accomplished by using a lower density diffusion as the P600c is already a soft light. The included Light Control Grid is also one less thing for users to worry about leaving off their equipment list, as it folds down, and stores inside the bag.
- 60x90cm (2x3ft) Medium Rectangular Softbox for the Nova P600c
- Tool-less and frame-less installation with hook-and-loop straps
- Folds down into a compact shape for no-hassle storage
- High reflectivity lining for improved light efficiency
- Collapsible, spring steel 45 degree light control grid included to enhance directionality and eliminate spill
- Lightweight design: 1.34kg (2.95lbs)
- Portable carrying bag for easy storage and transport