Aputure MC 12-Light Production Kit
- In stock
- 20.30 LBS
APUTURE DOES IT AGAIN!
- 12x Aputure MC Mini RGB LED Lights
- 3200K-6500K, Full HSI color control
- Wireless charging hardshell case
- 4x Diffusers, 6x ball heads
The Aputure MC 12-Light Production Kit is designed for owner operators and rental houses. By including not only an accessory storage drawer, but also AC and 12V DC charging via D-Tap, this kit was built to be taken on any size production and provide the perfect mini LED light in the perfect package.
The Aputure MC is Aputure's first RGBWW film light. This light features full HSI color control and a CCT range of 3200-6500K, giving you a full range of color options. On top of that, the built-in magnets and footprint roughly the size of a credit card allow this mini RGB light to fit anywhere you could ever need. The MC also features USB-C PD and Qi wireless charging, so it always ready to go. It is also compatible with Aputure's own Sidus Mesh technology, so you can use the Sidus Link app to unlock all of the light's capabilities. The latest in the line of M-Series lights, the MC is Aputure's smartest light to date, offering you immense flexibility.
12-Light Production Kit
- Wireless Charging Hardshell Case with 3x USB 5V/2A Ports
- Includes 4x Diffusers and x Cold Shoe Ball Heads
- Built-in Accessories Drawer Storage
- Wireless Charging Case can even wirelessly charge your cell phone
- Can be powered via AC Power Cable or 12V D-Tap Input
The MC is Aputure’s first light to include full Hue, Saturation, & Intensity (HSI) color control. With 360° of hue and 100 levels of saturation adjustment, you have the power to conveniently reproduce any color, all in the palm of your hand.
Stellar Color Quality
As with all Aputure lights, the MC prides itself in its color rendition, with CRI and TLCI scores of 96+, and SSI scores of 84 in tungsten and 74 in daylight. This is all accomplished by an underlying technology that reproduces color better and more accurately than ever before: RGBWW.
Unlike traditional RGB, the Aputure MC isn’t just a light that relies on Red, Green, and Blue LEDs. By adding two additional white LEDs — one balanced at tungsten and a second at daylight — the Aputure MC is an impossibly small light that competes with industry giants.
HSI/CCT/FX Lighting Modes
The Aputure MC allows you to be more flexible in your filmmaking, providing you with multiple lighting modes to suit your needs. In addition to HSI Color Mode, the MC allows you to adjust your white light with CCT Mode, or use built-in lighting effects with FX Mode.
CCT Lighting Modes
The MC is Aputure’s first mini LED that offers fine CCT control. You can accurately choose any color temperature in the MC’s expanded bi-color range between 3200K-6500K, in increments of 100K, allowing you to adapt to any situation.
FX Lighting Modes
In the MC’s FX mode, toggle between any of the MC’s nine built-in lighting effects presets to help you out in a pinch. If you need more control over your lighting effects, the Sidus Link app will allow you to adjust all of the effects’ parameters. Lighting effects include:
- Faulty bulb
- Cop car
Any Place. Any Time.
As part of our M-Series of mini LEDs, the 130g MC easily fits in the palm of your hand. With a footprint only slightly larger than a credit card and thickness of only 17mm (11/16 in.), the MC fits anywhere. The built-in magnets and 1-4″-20 screw mount allow you to place and use it in seconds. Use it as an on-camera light, or hide it off-screen for an app-controllable accent or fill light. With its lightweight, slim profile, you can tuck several MCs in your camera bag or pockets, so you’re always ready to go.
Sidus Link Control
As the first RGBWW light to be compatible with the Sidus Link mobile app, the true abilities of both the light and the app are finally unlocked.
- The mobile app for iOS and Android lets you adjust the light's settings to allow for finer control of the HSI, CCT, and FX functions by enabling additional control methods and parameters.
- The Color Picker function allows you to point your phone's camera at a color, capture it, and your light will reproduce it instantly.
- Sidus Mesh technology allows you to control up to 100 lights in a stable network. Control a single light, or all of them simultaneously, from the Sidus Link mobile app. The Sidus Mesh network can extend up to 1300' with no more than 262' between compatible light fixtures.
The Sidus Mesh technology built into the MC, the backbone of the Sidus Link™ mobile app control, is perhaps the most advanced smart light technology yet. The proprietary Sidus Mesh™ system allows each light to communicate with each other and with the mobile app simultaneously. Each additional light increases the integrity of the network. This enables you to control lights within a 400-meter range, without the need for an external router, as long as there are lights at most 80 meters between each other.
With the current Sidus Mesh technology, you can control up to 100 lights in a stable network. Control a single light, or all of them simultaneously, from the Sidus Link mobile app for iOS and Android. Sidus Link allows for finer control of the light’s HSI, CCT, and FX functions by enabling additional control methods and parameters.
One of the most groundbreaking features of the Sidus Link app is the Color Picker function. With the Color Picker, you can simply point your phone’s camera at a color, capture it, and your light will reproduce it instantly. What you see is what you get. Just grab the color and start shooting!
Wireless Charging Case
- Power input: AC and D-Tap
- Charging outputs: 12 wireless charging bays, three USB ports
- Accessory drawer contents: Four silicone rubber diffusers, four mini cold shoe ball heads
- 12x - Aputure MC RGBWW LED Lights
- 1x - Aputure MC 12-Light Wireless Charging Case
- 4x - Aputure Silicone Rubber Diffuser
- 4x - Aputure Coldshoe Ball Heads
- 1x - Power Cable
- 1x - D-Tap to D-Tap Power Cable
- 8x - Adhesive Mounting Pads
- 2x - USB Type-C Charging Cable
|Battery Type||Lithum-polymer Battery (3.7v 2,600mAh)|
|Rated Output Power||5W|
|Operation Temperature||0°C to 45°C|
|Operating Battery Life||
Up to 2 hours @ Max Brightness
Up to 15 hours @ Min Brightness
|Battery Recharge Time||
90+ mins via USB PD
2+ hours via USB DC 5V/2A
3.5 hours via Wireless Charging
12 Light Travel Kit
12x Wireless Charging Pads
3x USB 5V/2A
|AC Power Input||100V-240V AC|
|DC Power Input||12V-16.8V|
|Max Power Draw||180W|
|Max Power Output||150W|
|DC Power Draw||Up to 120W+|
|Cooling Method||Active Cooling|