- Designed for LS 1200d Pro LED Lights
- Supports up to Four Fixtures
- Allows Pan and Tilt for Each Light
- Achieves 4800W Output with LS 1200d Pro
- Four Junior Pin Receivers
- Junior Mounting Pin for Stands & Rigging
- Compatible with Other Select Fixtures
- Rosette Yoke Supports Heavy Lights
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Frame
- Reinforced Corners for Durability
The Aputure LS 1200 4-Light Bracket for the Light Storm LS 1200d Pro allows users to mount up to four LS 1200d Pros1 or other fixtures with Junior Mounting Pins onto a single heavy-duty aluminum frame, unleashing up to 4800W of directional daylight-balanced light.
In addition to panning and tilting the whole fixture with the dual heavy-duty rosette locks, the 4 junior pin receivers grant independent pan-tilt adjustment to each lamp head, allowing users to achieve a wider spread of light or a highintensity push in a single direction.
You can choose between a wider spread of light or a high-intensity push in a single direction with the frame's versatile pan-tilt adjustment. Its dual heavy-duty rosette locks allow panning and tilting of the entire fixture and the four junior pin receivers offer independent positioning of each lamp head. In addition to its flexibility, the bracket is also compatible with other fixtures with junior mounting pins. This frame saves you space on set by allowing you to mount up to four lights on a single stand or suspended rigging point.
- Four 28mm junior pin receivers are compatible with any fixture that uses junior mounting pins
- 28mm junior mounting pin is compatible with stands and rigging hardware with junior pin mounting receivers
- Dual heavy-duty rosette yoke supports heavy lights
- Reinforced corners for durability
|Compatibility||Aputure LS 1200d Pro LED Light|
|Mounting||4 x 28mm Junior Pin Receivers |
1 x 28mm Junior Mounting Pin
|Material of Construction||Aluminum|
|Dimensions||5.4 x 4.1 x 0.3' / 163.2 x 125.5 x 10.3 cm|
|Weight||46.3 lb / 21 kg|