Aputure Lantern 90 Omnidirectional Soft Light Modifier
- In Stock
- 7.48 LBS
The Aputure Lantern 90 is an omnidirectional soft light modifier spanning 90cm or 3 feet in diameter. Building upon the same design as the classic Aputure Lantern, the Lantern 90 pairs the same quick-build system with an even larger surface area to provide an even softer volumetric lighting solution. At 90cm, the Lantern 90 has the same diameter as Aputure's Light Dome II modifier, with even more diffused surface area, allowing the Lantern to instantly light up large spaces.
The lantern design also remains one of the fastest soft light modifiers to set up, making it perfect for fast-paced shoots, whether used as a key light or an ambient fill light. The Lantern 90 also matches the original Lantern by being one of the only omnidirectional modifiers on the market to include a fully adjustable hook-and-loop fabric light control skirt, making eliminating light spill incredibly simple.
With its Bowens Mount, the Lantern pairs well with the high output Point Source lights, like the Aputure LS 600d Pro, as well as all of Aputure's other Bowens Mount lighting fixtures, including the LS C300d II, LS 300x, and LS C120d II.
- 3' (90cm) Diameter: Produces even softer light. Larger than the classic Aputure lantern, same size as the Light Dome II
- 1-Stop Fabric Diffusion: The Lantern 90's 1-stop diffusion strikes a balance between softening the point source LED output and minimizing light loss
- Fabric Light Control Skirt: The included removable hoop-and-loop skirt can easily roll up & down, and attach to the Lantern 90 & itself for precise soft light control
- Quick-Build Design: Set up the Lantern 90 in seconds. Simply press down and attach the hooks to the frame
- Standard Bowens Accessory Mount: Compatible with Aputure Bowens Mount lights, including the LS 600d Pro, C300d II, 300x, & C120d II